ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
14 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #91
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
ImDarker34 adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Böle diyor benim ingilizcem yetmiyor.Yardım lütfen.!

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Vede birşeyi unuttum ben almışdım hesabımı avanaklığıma geri kaptırdım.Şifreyi değiştirmem gerekirken.Ben Msn'e girdım ondan dolayı pc'm de yavaş olduğundan şifre değiştiremeden hacker değiştirdi.Yardım lütfen.!

Hesabınız çalındıysa parolayı bilmeden msn'de oturum açamazdınız. Oturum açabildiyseniz o zaman ya hesabınız çalınmadı ya da parolayı zaten sıfırlamıştınız. Ancak ek güvenlik için parolayı sıfırladığınız anda gizli soru ve cevabınızı ve alternatif e-posta adresinizi de değiştirmeniz gerekir ki hesabı çalan kişi buraları değiştirdiyse tekrar kendisi parolayı sıfırlayamasın.

Gönderdiğiniz e-postada, aynı şey için iki başvuruda bulunduğunuzu, bunlardan sonrakini iptal ettiklerini, önceki başvurunuza gelen cevabı aşağıya tekrar yazdıklarını belirtiyorlar. Önceki cevaplarında da demişlermiş ki "Verdiğiniz adrese bir parola sıfırlama iletisi gönderdik. O postanın içindeki bağlantıya tıklayarak parolanızı sıfırlayın, ek güvenlik için [yukarıda dediğim] değişiklikleri de yapın. 3 gün içinde o bağlantıyı kullanmanız gerekir, yoksa bağlantı geçersiz kalır."

Parolanızı sıfırlayıp, alternatif e-posta adresini ve gizli soru-cevabı değiştirmeden Messenger'da oturum açmayın.
ImDarker34 - avatarı
ImDarker34
Ziyaretçi
14 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #92
ImDarker34 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Şimdi Birader Bana bir kere yolladılar fakat benim avanaklığıma geri kaptırdım.Ben ilk yolladıkları link'e tıklıyorum.Böyle diyor.
Link is no longer valid
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

The e-mail link has expired, or you have already used it. For more help with this task, click the Help link on this page.

Bir de bana tekrar şifre sıfırlama linki yollarlar mı?

Şu anda Msn'ım de HackLı.
Son düzenleyen ImDarker34; 14 Temmuz 2009 12:37 Sebep: Mesajlar Otomatik Olarak Birleştirildi
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
14 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #93
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı

Şimdi Birader Bana bir kere yolladılar fakat benim avanaklığıma geri kaptırdım.Ben ilk yolladıkları link'e tıklıyorum.Böyle diyor.
Link is no longer valid

The e-mail link has expired, or you have already used it. For more help with this task, click the Help link on this page.

Bir de bana tekrar şifre sıfırlama linki yollarlar mı?

Şu anda Msn'ım de HackLı.

Ya yukarıda alıntısını yaptığınız e-postayı cevaplayarak ya da bu konunun ilk gönderisinde bağlantısını verdiğim formu tekrar doldurarak onun en altındaki büyük kutucuğa şunları yazın:

"I have received your password reset message and used the link in it. But until I change my alternative e-mail address and secret question-answer, the hacker used those options and reset my account's password again. I cannot use the password reset link again because a message saying it is no longer valid appears on my screen. Can you again send me a password reset message. Also in case of the hacker sent himself a password reset message, he shouldn't be able to use it to reset the password again after I reset my password. If you can, please cancel all previous password reset links associated with my account before sending me the link."

Bunu ilk e-postayı cevaplayarak göndermenizi öneririm, yoksa yine yukarıdakine benzer "Bu konuda zaten bir başvuruda bulunmuştunuz" diyebilirler.
ImDarker34 - avatarı
ImDarker34
Ziyaretçi
15 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #94
ImDarker34 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Hello Eser,
Thank you for writing to Windows Live Technical Support. This is Daisy and I appreciate your effort in providing the profile information that we need for you to be able to reset the password of your eposta@adresi.com account. I ** aware of the importance of this matter and I ** very much willing to provide the necessary assistance you need to resolve this concern.
Our records indicate that you submitted a Service Request on 7/13/2009 for the same issue. We are closing this Service Request 7/13/2009 as duplicate. If you have questions please respond using 1106842254.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available.
Sincerely,
Daisy
Windows Live Technical Support

Biraz fazla oldum ama kusura bakmayın.Bütün hesaplarım bu maildeydi.Yardımcı olacak arkadaşlara şimdiden teşekkürler.!
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 15 Temmuz 2009 15:39 Sebep: E-posta adresi sansürlendi.
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
15 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #95
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı

Hello Eser,
Thank you for writing to Windows Live Technical Support. This is Daisy and I appreciate your effort in providing the profile information that we need for you to be able to reset the password of your eposta@adresi.com account. I ** aware of the importance of this matter and I ** very much willing to provide the necessary assistance you need to resolve this concern.
Our records indicate that you submitted a Service Request on 7/13/2009 for the same issue. We are closing this Service Request 7/13/2009 as duplicate. If you have questions please respond using 1106842254.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available.
Sincerely,
Daisy
Windows Live Technical Support

Biraz fazla oldum ama kusura bakmayın.Bütün hesaplarım bu maildeydi.Yardımcı olacak arkadaşlara şimdiden teşekkürler.!

Bir önceki gönderimde yazdığım İngilizce metni yine bir önceki gönderimde dediğim gibi size onlardan gelen ilk cevaba (konusu RE: SRX1106842254ID ile başlayan e-posta) cevap olarak yazarak gönderin. Sanırım siz yine formu doldurmayı tercih ettiniz, o yüzden bu yeni başvurunuzu sileceklerini söylediler.
ImDarker34 - avatarı
ImDarker34
Ziyaretçi
15 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #96
ImDarker34 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
>IDENT.LVID.00.00.EN.SYK.MNL.TS.T01.SPT.00.EM@css.one.microsoft.com Böyle bir e-mail var birde, postmaster@live.com birde böyle hangisine göndereceğim.?

Tamam Yolladım teşekkür ederim.Msn Happy

>Ben İlk başdakıne gonderdim ama Yazım hatası veriyordu.Postmaster'a yolladım yani msn sıfırlama link'i yolluyan hesap'a onda da böyle dedi.postmaster@live.com is an unmonitored account. If you need assistance, please consult our help pages or visit MSN Postmaster. Thank You, Windows Live Hotmail Staff Sanırım yanlış yere yolladım.Ama sizin dediğiniz yere de yollanmıor ki.Msn Confused

>IDENT.LVID.00.00.EN.SYK.MNL.TS.T01.SPT.00.EM@css.one.microsoft.com böle göndermiyordu. Bende böyle gönderdim. harfleri küçük halde yolladım.
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 16 Şubat 2010 23:22 Sebep: Gönderilerin aynı kişiden peşpeşe gönderilmesi.
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
16 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #97
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı

IDENT.LVID.00.00.EN.SYK.MNL.TS.T01.SPT.00.EM@css.one.microsoft.com böle göndermiyordu. Bende böyle gönderdim. harfleri küçük halde yolladım.

O adresin içinde büyük I harfi olup Türkçe Windows bir bilgisayarda "Yanıtla"ya basıldığında harfler küçük karşılıklarına çevrilirken I için ı yazıldığından ve ı da Türkçe bir karakter olduğu için e-posta adreslerinde desteklenmediğinden o e-postayı, adresindeki ı yerine i yazarak cevaplayabilirsiniz.
goldenheart - avatarı
goldenheart
Ziyaretçi
28 Ağustos 2009       Mesaj #98
goldenheart - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
arkadaşlar bende denilenleri yaptımama böyle bi mail geldi...

Hello Muhammet,
Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I understand that you need to regain access to your xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com account. I know how important it is to resolve your issue.
We have successfully verified the data that you provided. We have sent a Password Reset e-mail message to the e-mail address that you asked us to respond to, xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Important: For your privacy and security, the password reset will expire within 3 days and can only be used once. If you had issues changing your password, reply to this email and we will send another password reset link.

Before you try to reset your password, we suggest that you clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. For information about clearing the cache, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en-us

To reset your password, open the e-mail message that has the subject "Reset your Windows Live ID password." Follow the instructions on that e-mail to reset your password.

Notes:
a. This e-mail message should be in the Inbox. If you do not see this message in the Inbox, check your junk mail. E-mail services offer filters that may direct e-mail messages from some domains to a Junk Mail folder. For information about filters, please contact your e-mail service provider.

b. Choose a password that will be rated "Medium" or "Strong" in our Password Strength meter. To do this, please visit:
https://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=enUS&project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=Accountv1_CONC _StrongPassword.htm

After you reset your password, we suggest that you change your account information, so that in the event that you encounter password issues again, you may utilize our online options to reset it. We encourage you to change your alternate e-mail address and secret question and answer as well. To do this, please visit:

https://account.live.com/summarypage.aspx
We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.
Sincerely,
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 31 Ocak 2010 22:42 Sebep: E-posta adresleri sansürlendi.
crazy_spider7 - avatarı
crazy_spider7
Ziyaretçi
1 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #99
crazy_spider7 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
bana böle bir mail geldi ne yapmalıyım aynı gün içinde 2 mail adresim çalıntı ikisinede bu geldi cvp yazarsanız çok mutlu olurum.

Thank you for contacting the Windows Live Technical Support; my name is Max, and I will be assisting you with your question (based on what you selected on our support page) around the message you are getting during a password reset that states you have a limited account. The specific message you are seeing states: "Can’t reset your password. You have a limited account that does not contain the information needed to reset your password."

A recent update to our password reset page has caused some issues with providing a password reset to your e-mail address in question. If you did not set up an alternate e-mail address or you did not set up the option to reset your password with a secret question and answer, then you are seeing this error page. We have a work around if you still have access to your e-mail address by accessing the following site:
  • https://accountservices.passport.net/uiresetpw.srf
  • NOTE:This site will allow you to have a password reset mail sent to your e-mail address. Hotmail users often asked why they would have a password reset sent to an e-mail address they are unable to access... this feature was designed to assist specific Hotmail users that are still able to access their accounts (via auto-saved passwords), but are unable to remember their password.

We are working to resolve this issue with our main password reset page, but in the meantime, you should be able to use the above page. I do not have an estimated time on this fix, but I hope the link will get you what you need.

If you are still having issues completing a password reset thru our forgotten password options or I have not addressed your specific question, then write back to this email and provide additional detail for us to assist you. You should expect a reply within 24 hours. Thank you for contacting Windows Live.

Sincerely,
Max: Windows Live Technical Support SR

You can also get online help:

Find out how easy all-in-one PC care can be with the 90-day free trial of Windows Live OneCare . To get started, paste this link in your browser: http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=SPT_ppt
nzdr - avatarı
nzdr
Ziyaretçi
9 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #100
nzdr - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Arkadaşlar ben bişey keşfettim bütün ıdler bağlanabiliyormuş. bağlanma şöyle :
ilk googleden hotmail yazın msn hotmaile giriş yapın windowslive ID ile şifrenizi girin oturum açın sonra adınızın yazdığı üst köşe var ayrıca orda oturum kapatta yazıyor oranın yanında ok gibi bişey var işte ordan diğer hesaplara bağla yazıyor ordan farklı hesplarınızı girin ben msnlerim çalınmasın diye bunu yaptım ıdlerimi yazdım şifrelerini girdim bağladım sonra deneme yapıp bağladıklarımdan birine girip onun şifresini değiştirdim bunu açarsam anlamayanlar için 4 msn var benm en cok kullandığımın sonu .fr işte diğer 3 msnmi buna bağladım sonra o 3 msnden 1 tanesine girip şifremi deiştirdim ama şifrem değiştiği halde yine .fr olan msnmden o msnye giriş yapabildimMsn Grin çok sewindim ve 4 msnmin hepsini birbirine bağladım işte hala msnneniz çalınmadıysa bunu yapın Msn Grinbütün msnlerinizi birbirine bağlayın windows live messengerde oturum açamıyorsanız yani biri sizin şifrenizi deiştirmisse başka bir msnden oraya giriş yapın ve şifrenizi değiştirin hadi durmayın msnniz çalınmadan yapın !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!unutmayın hepsini birbirine bağlayın tek birtanesini değilMsn GrinMsn GrinMsn Grin Msn WinkMsn Grin

Benzer Konular

27 Şubat 2014 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
11 Ekim 2014 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
29 Temmuz 2014 / girl Soru-Cevap
5 Nisan 2012 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
7 Temmuz 2011 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap