Arama

DEVRAN_BULUT - avatarı
DEVRAN_BULUT
Ziyaretçi
3 Haziran 2009       Mesaj #83
DEVRAN_BULUT - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Hello Bekir,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Technical Support. This is Julius and I acknowledge that your XXXXXX@hotmail.com account has been hacked. I know how important it is to resolve your issue. I apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. We normally respond within 24 hours, but we have received an unusually large number of messages recently. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible.

Bekir, I could not confirm whether an unauthorized individual accessed your account or provide you any information about who may have done so, as all Windows Live Hotmail member information is confidential. I can only release it to law enforcement officials when served with a subpoena or criminal search warrant, in compliance with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).

Moving on, I certainly would want to help you that is why it would be best if you provide us your complete information once you respond to this email.

Without this, we will not be able to proceed with our investigation. Rest assured that we value the security and confidentiality of the information that you will send us, and it will only be used in resolving your particular issue. In this regard, please provide us with the following:

Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable.

1. Your Windows Live ID
2. Your first name and your last name
3. Your date of birth (month/date/year)
4. Your country
5. Your state (if applicable)
6. Your postal code
7. Your IP address List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit the following Web site:
http://www.whatismyip.com
The numbers that appear at the top of this Web page is your IP address.
8. The answer to your secret question
9. The "alternate e-mail address" that is on file for the account
10. Your Internet service provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.
11. The last date and time when you successfully signed in

More information that may help us verify account ownership:

Windows Live Hotmail customers

12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
13. Names of contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address)
14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your Inbox or mail folders

Windows Live Messenger customers

15. Names of contacts on your contact list (please include the e-mail address)
16. Your Windows Live Messenger nickname (display name)

Your patience and cooperation on this matter are greatly appreciated.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available.

Sincerely,

Julius
Windows Live Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burada ne demek istediğini tam olarak anlıyamadım benden bilgilerimi yeniden göndermemi mi istiyorlar?Mümkünse türkçe çevirebilirmisiniz?