geniş zamanla ilgili ingilizce hikaye lazım ya
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
dancello - avatarı
dancello
Ziyaretçi
24 Kasım 2012       Mesaj #52
dancello - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
İngilizce Geçmiş Zamana Hikaye verirmisiniz çok acil 8.sınıf düzeyinde olsun lütfen Msn Happy
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
9 Aralık 2012       Mesaj #53
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
bana ingilizce hikaye lazım
_EKSELANS_ - avatarı
_EKSELANS_
Kayıtlı Üye
9 Aralık 2012       Mesaj #54
_EKSELANS_ - avatarı
Kayıtlı Üye
JACKAL
b 36537 C3A7akal
One of the jackals found a rifle while it was walking in the jungle. It recognised there were two cartridge in the rifle, and it immediately started robberies. Animals in the jungle, properties of which were
stolen and were under threat convened and they arrived before lion.
The lion was informed about the circumstance and this made it very angry and thereafter, it followed the jackal around. The lion seeing the jackal to walk some ahead has roared. The jackal
pointed its gun at it when it saw that the lion was approaching, and immediately before opening fire, the lion frightened and started running away. Thereupon, the jackal run after the lion, too. Just then, a river appeared in front of them. Both of them swam and crossed the river.
The lion run a while and then suddenly stopped running. The jackal stopped as well. The lion turned back and walked over the jackal.

The jackal realized that wet rifle did not open fire and thrown the rifle
out and it crossed back the river. The lion followed the jackal.
The lion chased the jackal for a long time in the jungle, and it hit a fist
on it as soon as caught it. The jackal escaped with great difficulty its life from the lion. From then, no body has seen it in the surrounding.

ÇAKAL Çakalın biri ormanda gezerken bir tüfek bulmuş. Bakmış tüfekte iki fişek var, hemen soygunlara başlamış. Malı çalınan, tehdit edilen orman hayvanları toplanıp aslanın huzuruna çıkmışlar. Durumu öğrenen aslan çok kızmış, çakalın peşine düşmüş.
Çakalı ilerde giderken gören aslan kükremiş. Çakal aslanın geldiğini görünce tüfeğini doğrultmuş, tam ateş edecekken aslan korkmuş, kaçmaya başlamış. Çakal da aslanı kovalamış. Derken, önlerine bir ırmak çıkmış. Ikisi de yüzerek karşıya geçmiş. Aslan biraz daha koşmuş, sonra aniden duruvermiş. Çakal da durmuş. Aslan geri dönüp çakalın üstüne yürümüş.
Çakal ıslanan tüfeğin ateş etmediğini görünce tüfeği atıp ırmaktan karşıya geçmiş. Aslan da peşinden gelmiş. Aslan çakalı ormanda uzun süre kovalamış, yetiştiği yerde vurmuş. Çakal güçbela canını kurtarmış. Bir daha onu oralarda gören olmamış.
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
17 Mart 2013       Mesaj #55
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
SWALLOW AND SPARROW

Swallow and sparrow became close friends. They started walking around in together. Other swallows said nothing at the beginning about this circumstance. However, the things changed when the swallow started bringing the sparrow to its nest. Nest of the swallow was under the eaves of an empty wooden house and there were many nests of swallow next to it. Going there from and thereto made swallows disturbed.

Swallows held a meeting and they appointed a spokesman. This spokesman told about this circumstance with it in a suitable time and said it not to bring this sparrow to its nest.

Although the swallow showed some obstinacy, it finally was obliged to obey by this requirement.
One night the sparrow suddenly wakened while it was sleeping. Tree on which it built up its nest among its branches was swinging. It flied away and had a look-see round the environment. Thereupon, it recognised that it was an earthquake.

Its close friend, the swallow, came to its mind. It arrived at its nest and it weakened its close friend. It said the swallow to weaken other swallows and the wooden house may be fallen onto the ground. The swallow fulfilled what it said. Once the last swallow flied away there, the wooden house was fallen onto the ground. Later, swallows set up new nests under eaves of another house and they did make no rejection for the sparrow to go from and to the nest of the swallow for the reason that they were owed their life to it.

KIRLANGIÇ İLE SERÇE

Kırlangıç ile serçe dost olmuşlar. Birlikte gezip dolaşmaya başlamışlar. Diğer kırlangıçlar önceleri bu duruma ses çıkarmamışlar. Fakat kırlangıç serçeyi yuvasına getirmeye başlayınca işler değişmiş. Kırlangıcın yuvası ahşap, boş bir evin saçak altındaymış ve burada pek çok kırlangıç yuvası varmış. Serçenin gelip gitmesi, kırlangıçları rahatsız etmiş.

Kırlangıçlar toplanıp bir sözcü seçmişler. Sözcü uygun bir zamanda kırlangıca konuyu açmış ve serçeyi yuvasına getirmemesini söylemiş.

Kırlangıç biraz direttiyse de sonunda genel isteğe boyun eğmek zorunda kalmış. Bir gece serçe yuvasında uyurken aniden uyanmış. Dalları arasına yuva kurduğu ağaç sallanıyormuş. Uçup çevreyi şöyle bir kolaçan etmiş. O zaman bunun bir yer sarsıntısı olduğunu anlamış.

Aklına dostu kırlangıç gelmiş. Kırlangıcın yuvasına gitmiş, onu uyandırmış. Kırlangıca diğer kırlangıçları uyandırmasını, ahşap evin sarsıntıdan yıkılabileceğini söylemiş. Kırlangıç söyleneni yapmış. Son kırlangıç da kaçınca ahşap ev yıkılmış. Daha sonra kırlangıçlar başka bir evin saçak altına yeni yuvalar yapmışlar ve yaşamlarını borçlu oldukları dost serçenin kırlangıcın yuvasına gelip gitmesine karşı çıkmamışlar.

Written by: Serdar Yıldırım

POOR AHMET

Ahmet’s mother and father were poor. They were living in a small house with only one room. Since his father’s lungs were ill, he compulsorily retired. Ahmet finished primary school in difficulty by selling pretzel out of school time. Later by the help of his neighbour he started to work in a restaurant to do the washing up. Ahmet had taken the first step to realize his dreams. He had met the wonderful meals which he formerly used to see behind the restaurant windows. Now he had full three courses a day. He had kept Uncle Veli, who was cooking in the restaurant, observing. He would learn cooking from him and he would be a cook himself, too but Ahmet would work not in somebody else’s restaurant but in his own one.

Ahmet opened a restaurant in the city centre after he had done his military service. Because his meals were very delicious, the restaurant was full of customers. He was earning well. Sometimes poor people used to come to the restaurant and eat free meal.

The waiters working in the restaurant and the customers couldn’t find any sense of Ahmet’s going and leaving two plates of meals to an empty table during lunch times. How would they know that they were Ahmet’s present to his mother and father, whom the poverty had finished years ago? They also wouldn’t be able to hear that while putting the plates on the table Ahmet was murmuring “you aren’t going stay hungry any more from now on mummy and daddy. Have your meals and get yourself very full.”

Written by: Serdar YILDIRIM

FAKİR AHMET

Annesi, babası fakirdi Ahmet’in. Tek göz odalı bir gecekonduda oturuyorlardı. Babasının ciğerleri hasta olduğundan zorunlu emekliye ayrılmıştı. Ahmet okul olmadığı zamanlar simit satarak zorlukla ilkokulu bitirdi. Daha sonra komşusunun yardımıyla bir lokantaya bulaşıkçı olarak girdi. Ahmet hayalini gerçekleştirmek için ilk adımını atmıştı. Eskiden lokantaların camları arkasında gördüğü o güzelim yemeklere kavuşmuştu. Artık günde üç öğün karnı doyuyordu. Lokantada yemek pişiren Veli dayıyı göz hapsine almıştı. Ondan yemek yapmayı öğrenecek ve kendi de bir aşçı olacaktı ama Ahmet başkasının lokantasında değil kendi lokantasında görevini yerine getirecekti.

Ahmet askerden geldikten sonra şehrin mevki yerinde lokanta açtı. Yaptığı yemekler çok lezzetli olduğu için lokanta müşterilerle dolup taşıyordu. Kazancı yerindeydi. Ara sıra muhtaç insanlar lokantaya gelirdi ve bedava yemek yerlerdi.

Lokantada çalışan garsonlar ve müşteriler Ahmet’in öğle vakitleri boş bir masaya giderek masanın üstüne iki tabak yemek bırakmasına bir anlam veremezlerdi. Onlar ne bileceklerdi yıllar önce sefaletin bitirdiği anne ve babasına Ahmet’in armağanını. Hem onlar duyamazlardı ki, tabakları masanın üstüne bırakırken Ahmet’in “ Bundan sonra aç kalmayacaksınız anneciğim ve babacığım. Alın yemeklerinizi karnınızı bir güzel doyurun “ diye mırıldandığını.
Misafir ddd - avatarı
Misafir ddd
Ziyaretçi
26 Haziran 2013       Mesaj #56
Misafir ddd - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
once upon a time there was a good king much better in a beautiful country full of b king one day wandering around the woods at night, across from a large crocodile trap while having reduced the bill came, and to not get rid of the enemy opened fire on the forest he saw it shining moon shines bright in the sky the moon and the stars, and the stars the king immediately dashed off to help the kingdom of whether to thank everyone lived happily and 1 is the end of the story the best readout thank you for reading my story Msn Happy
_Ceyda_ - avatarı
_Ceyda_
Ziyaretçi
26 Haziran 2013       Mesaj #57
_Ceyda_ - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
LITTLE RED-CAP

ONCE upon a time there was a dear little girl who was loved by everyone who looked at her, but most of all by her grandmother, and there was nothing that she would not have given to the child. Once she gave her a little cap of red velvet, which suited her so well that she would never wear anything else; so she was always called 'Little Red- Cap.'

One day her mother said to her: 'Come, Little Red-Cap, here is a piece of cake and a bottle of wine; take them to your grandmother, she is ill and weak, and they will do her good. Set out before it gets hot, and when you are going, walk nicely and quietly and do not run off the path, or you may fall and break the bottle, and then your grandmother will get nothing; and when you go into her room, don't forget to say, "Good morning", and don't peep into every corner before you do it.'

'I will take great care,' said Little Red-Cap to her mother, and gave her hand on it.

The grandmother lived out in the wood, half a league from the village, and just as Little Red-Cap entered the wood, a wolf met her. Red-Cap did not know what a wicked creature he was, and was not at all afraid of him.

'Good day, Little Red-Cap,' said he.

'Thank you kindly, wolf.'

'Whither away so early, Little Red-Cap?'

'To my grandmother's.'

'What have you got in your apron?'

'Cake and wine; yesterday was baking-day, so poor sick grandmother is to have something good, to make her stronger.'

'Where does your grandmother live, Little Red-Cap?'

'A good quarter of a league farther on in the wood; her house stands under the three large oak-trees, the nut-trees are just below; you surely must know it,' replied Little Red-Cap.

The wolf thought to himself: 'What a tender young creature! what a nice plump mouthful--she will be better to eat than the old woman. I must act craftily, so as to catch both.' So he walked for a short time by the side of Little Red-Cap, and then he said: 'See, Little Red-Cap, how pretty the flowers are about here--why do you not look round? I believe, too, that you do not hear how sweetly the little birds are singing; you walk gravely along as if you were going to school, while everything else out here in the wood is merry.'

Little Red-Cap raised her eyes, and when she saw the sunbeams dancing here and there through the trees, and pretty flowers growing everywhere, she thought: 'Suppose I take grandmother a fresh nosegay; that would please her too. It is so early in the day that I shall still get there in good time'; and so she ran from the path into the wood to look for flowers. And whenever she had picked one, she fancied that she saw a still prettier one farther on, and ran after it, and so got deeper and deeper into the wood.

Meanwhile the wolf ran straight to the grandmother's house and knocked at the door.

'Who is there?'

'Little Red-Cap,' replied the wolf. 'She is bringing cake and wine; open the door.'

'Lift the latch,' called out the grandmother, 'I am too weak, and cannot get up.'

The wolf lifted the latch, the door sprang open, and without saying a word he went straight to the grandmother's bed, and devoured her. Then he put on her clothes, dressed himself in her cap laid himself in bed and drew the curtains.

Little Red-Cap, however, had been running about picking flowers, and when she had gathered so many that she could carry no more, she remembered her grandmother, and set out on the way to her.

She was surprised to find the cottage-door standing open, and when she went into the room, she had such a strange feeling that she said to herself: 'Oh dear! how uneasy I feel today, and at other times I like being with grandmother so much.' She called out: 'Good morning,' but received no answer; so she went to the bed and drew back the curtains. There lay her grandmother with her cap pulled far over her face, and looking very strange.

'Oh! grandmother,' she said, 'what big ears you have!'

'The better to hear you with, my child,' was the reply.

'But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!' she said.

'The better to see you with, my dear.'

'But, grandmother, what large hands you have!'

'The better to hug you with.'

'Oh! but, grandmother, what a terrible big mouth you have!'

'The better to eat you with!'

And scarcely had the wolf said this, than with one bound he was out of bed and swallowed up Red-Cap.

When the wolf had appeased his appetite, he lay down again in the bed, fell asleep and began to snore very loud. The huntsman was just passing the house, and thought to himself: 'How the old woman is snoring! I must just see if she wants anything.' So he went into the room, and when he came to the bed, he saw that the wolf was lying in it. 'Do I find you here, you old sinner!' said he. 'I have long sought you!' Then just as he was going to fire at him, it occurred to him that the wolf might have devoured the grandmother, and that she might still be saved, so he did not fire, but took a pair of scissors, and began to cut open the stomach of the sleeping wolf. When he had made two snips, he saw the little Red-Cap shining, and then he made two snips more, and the little girl sprang out, crying: 'Ah, how frightened I have been! How dark it was inside the wolf'; and after that the aged grandmother came out alive also, but scarcely able to breathe. Red-Cap, however, quickly fetched great stones with which they filled the wolf's belly, and when he awoke, he wanted to run away, but the stones were so heavy that he collapsed at once, and fell dead.

Then all three were delighted. The huntsman drew off the wolf's skin and went home with it; the grandmother ate the cake and drank the wine which Red-Cap had brought, and revived, but Red-Cap thought to herself: 'As long as I live, I will never by myself leave the path, to run into the wood, when my mother has forbidden me to do so.'

It also related that once when Red-Cap was again taking cakes to the old grandmother, another wolf spoke to her, and tried to entice her from the path. Red-Cap, however, was on her guard, and went straight forward on her way, and told her grandmother that she had met the wolf, and that he had said 'good morning' to her, but with such a wicked look in his eyes, that if they had not been on the public road she was certain he would have eaten her up. 'Well,' said the grandmother, 'we will shut the door, that he may not come in.' Soon afterwards the wolf knocked, and cried: 'Open the door, grandmother, I am Little Red-Cap, and am bringing you some cakes.' But they did not speak, or open the door, so the grey-beard stole twice or thrice round the house, and at last jumped on the roof, intending to wait until Red-Cap went home in the evening, and then to steal after her and devour her in the darkness. But the grandmother saw what was in his thoughts. In front of the house was a great stone trough, so she said to the child: 'Take the pail, Red-Cap; I made some sausages yesterday, so carry the water in which I boiled them to the trough.' Red-Cap carried until the great trough was quite full. Then the smell of the sausages reached the wolf, and he sniffed and peeped down, and at last stretched out his neck so far that he could no longer keep his footing and began to slip, and slipped down from the roof straight into the great trough, and was drowned. But Red-Cap went joyously home, and no one ever did anything to harm her again.
misafir - avatarı
misafir
Ziyaretçi
30 Ocak 2014       Mesaj #58
misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
aslında 6. sınıfa gidiyorum ama 3,4,5. sınıf seviyesinde hikayeler bulurmusunuz lütfen acıl profe ödevide şimdiden teşekkürler adminleride tekrik ediyorum sayfa çok tutulmuş birsürü arkadaşıma sordum bu sayfayı lnk attılar
Kılıç Bey - avatarı
Kılıç Bey
Kayıtlı Üye
8 Şubat 2014       Mesaj #59
Kılıç Bey - avatarı
Kayıtlı Üye

RUNNER PENGUINS

A very curious penguins live at the South Pole was running . These penguins constantly train, and was prepared to contest the front row and always finish the contest would imagine , but either the last or the penultimate race was completed . The greatest success , however, has joined five penguin has become the third in a race . This situation penguins bored one day runner has left his hometown and went to swim in Argentina . Penguin Runner became friends with a monkey here . One day in monkeys :

"We If we could race hundred yards farther up the tree , can you write me ? "She asked . Monkey smiled : "That depends . I'll race you there Let's see who will be next to the first tree . " A little later the race began. Runners up in the final meters of the race penguin took a step ahead , but suddenly reducing the speed of the monkey helped win the race . In this penguin runner , won the race , but as I passed the monkey or she is bored with me one more does not race , thinking he was effective. In the days following the penguin runners continued their friendship with the monkeys . Sometimes they do , sometimes runners in the race penguin, monkey sometimes was the first. One day the two friends begin to complete the race , they heard a rustling in the grass . Now they stood up to the side of the sound and saw a turtle came towards them .

Penguin Runner : "Hi friend, we will compete to download the trees . Would you like to participate in this race ? "She asked .

Turtle: "I 'm through both of you ," he then , the first runner penguin , monkey , finished second in the race much later than they finished the race . Three days later competed several times , turtles ambitious spoke before a race , but it was always the last one . One day I will join the competition running between turtles and tortoises will be the first after saying : "Precise my first . Look, you see , I 'm finished the race in the front row . They can not compete with me . Victory is mine , "he said . Turtle took the first race from start to finish was ahead .

Running from the monkey monkeys participated in the contest and was fourth . Monkey before the contest was always first , he said. Tried very hard to be the first runner to convince the penguins . The debate would almost turned into a fight between the runners penguins go too far : "You say it is I will be first , then convince yourself first and then you can not already . To win, you must mean I'm gonna win . This is not to say arrogance , is to think big . Great thinking great things can be achieved. I'm gonna win , I will be first in , first place , "he insisted , but could not listen .

Here you need to accusations monkey . Monkey in the vicinity of the great thinking and great conversation had heard many times what was wrong . This medieval mentality of the residence was difficult to uproot from his head . Penguin Runner aware of this situation , because the days after the contest with a monkey on the same subject again and again felt the need to talk . He believed in the infinite monkey was champion . Meanwhile the time has passed and it came a moment , the monkeys were first subscribe to .

After a while runner penguin, decided to return to the South Pole . Acquaintances when saying goodbye to the beach the day after tens of thousands of forest animals as the eye can see that the ocean was ranked in front . Runners left in the middle of an ever-expanding circle less then many penguins , ten thousand of the "Argentine your homeland , do not go stay here " begin to sing , and his eyes were filled with emotion . This was thought to remain in Argentina, where so much loved . When finished runner penguin singing with stentorian voice : " Argentina is my home , I'm not staying here, " he shouted .

KOŞUCU PENGUEN

Güney Kutbu’nda koşuya çok meraklı bir penguen yaşardı. Bu penguen devamlı olarak antrenman yapar, yarışmalara hazırlanırdı ve hep ön sırada yarışmayı bitirmeyi hayal ederdi, fakat ya sonuncu ya da sondan bir önceki olarak yarışı tamamlardı. En büyük başarısı ise, beş penguenin katıldığı bir yarışta üçüncü olmaktı. Bu duruma canı sıkılan koşucu penguen bir gün doğup büyüdüğü yerleri terk etti ve yüzerek Arjantin’e gitti. Koşucu penguen burada bir maymunla arkadaş oldu. Bir gün maymuna:

“ Şu yüz metre ilerdeki ağaca kadar yarışsak, beni geçebilir misin? “ diye sordu.

Maymun gülümsedi:

“ Belli olmaz. Yarışalım da görelim bakalım kim önce ağacın yanına varacak. “

Biraz sonra yarış başladı. Son metrelere kadar koşucu penguen yarışı bir adım önde götürdü, fakat aniden hızını azaltıp, maymunun yarışı kazanmasını sağladı. Bunda koşucu penguenin, yarışı kazandım gibi ama ya maymunun geçildi diye canı sıkılır da bir daha benimle yarışmazsa, diye düşünmesi etkili oldu.

Sonraki günlerde koşucu penguen ile maymun arkadaşlıklarını sürdürdüler. Ara sıra yaptıkları yarışlarda bazen koşucu penguen, bazen de maymun birinci oldu.

Günlerden bir gün iki kafadar tam yarışa başlarken, otların arasında bir hışırtı duydular. Hemen doğrulup sesin geldiği tarafa döndüler ve bir kaplumbağanın kendilerine doğru geldiğini gördüler.

Koşucu penguen:

“ Merhaba arkadaş, biz karşıdaki ağaca kadar yarışacağız. Bu yarışa sen de katılmak ister misin? “ diye sordu.

Kaplumbağa:

“ Ben ikinizi de geçerim “ dedikten sonra, koşucu penguenin ilk, maymunun ikinci sırada tamamladığı yarışta onlardan çok çok sonra yarışı tamamladı. Üçü daha sonraki günlerde defalarca yarıştı, kaplumbağa her yarıştan önce iddialı konuştu fakat hep sonuncu oldu.

Bir gün kaplumbağa kaplumbağalar arası koşu yarışmasına katılacağını ve birinci olacağını söyledikten sonra:

“ Kesin birinci benim. Bak görürsünüz, ben yarışı en ön sırada tamamlarım. Onlar benle boy ölçüşemez. Zafer benimdir “ dedi. Kaplumbağa yarışı baştan sona önde götürüp birinci oldu.

Maymun da maymunlar arası koşu yarışmasına katıldı ve dördüncü oldu. Maymun yarışma öncesi hep birinci olamayacağını söyledi. Koşucu penguen çok uğraştı birinci olacağına inandırmak için. Aralarındaki tartışmalar neredeyse kavgaya dönüşecekti ki, koşucu penguen fazla ileri gitmedi:

“ Sen birinci olacağım demedikten sonra, kendini buna inandırmadıktan sonra zaten birinci olamazsın. Kazanmak için, kazanacağım demek gerekir. Bu kibirlilik demek değildir, büyük düşünmek demektir. Büyük düşünmeden büyük işler başarılamaz. Kazanacağım, birinci olacağım de, birinci ol “ diyerek çok ısrar etti fakat dinletemedi.

Burada maymunu fazla suçlamamak gerekir. Maymun yakın çevresinden büyük düşünmenin ve büyük konuşmanın yanlış olduğunu pek çok defa dinlemişti. Bu ortaçağ kalığı zihniyeti onun kafasından söküp atmak zordu. Koşucu penguen bu durumun farkına vardığı için, yarışmadan sonraki günlerde aynı konuyu maymunla tekrar tekrar konuşmak ihtiyacını hissetti. Maymunun şampiyon olacağına inancı sonsuzdu. Aradan zaman geçti ve öyle bir an geldi ki, maymun birinciliklere abone oldu.

Bir süre sonra koşucu penguen, Güney Kutbu’na geri dönmeye karar verdi. Tanıdıklarıyla vedalaştığının ertesi günü sahile indiğinde on binlerce orman hayvanının göz alabildiğince okyanusun önünde sıralandığını gördü. Az sonra giderek genişleyen birçok dairenin ortasında kalan koşucu penguen, on binlerin “ Arjantin senin vatanın, gitme burada kal “ şarkısını söylemeye başlamasıyla duygulandı ve gözleri doldu. Bu kadar çok sevildiği Arjantin’de kalmayı düşündü. Şarkı bitince koşucu penguen gür sesiyle: “ Arjantin benim vatanım, gitmiyorum, burada kalıyorum “ diye bağırdı.

SON

KELOĞLAN WITH CLOUDS

KELOĞLAN a strange once lived in Anatolia . Can not you like to work but our products will be collected from the field , toss a hand KELOĞLAN arrived , he rushed to the aid of neighbors, though . Tomatoes, peppers, eggplant balls though . Not giving money when it's done , just to have lunch with chicken soup . Well, I'm already home home for lunch with chicken soup is cooking, cause I'm tired of working and says if his back .

One morning clouds gathered in the sky , it suddenly started to rain heavily tarnished and . Even as oil drops of rain and at the end have been flooding to unite. What's left surrounding the house , nor barn , nor the fields , nor the garden . All have been wiped out , took it with him . KELOĞLAN a tree out of the main flood survived.

Rain was listening to half an hour . KELOĞLAN come down from the tree with the master . KELOĞLAN rain was very angry . He called to the cloud in a shower of :

"O cloud , big cloud, now you better forget it.
What's the matter said quickly , looking at it in my face .
Remember that destroyed the house of a house , why did you leave them homeless ?
I have my main homeless, we're heartbroken in the bottomless pit. "

KELOĞLAN 's reproachful words were voiced over the cloud :

" KELOĞLAN , KELOĞLAN , I am ashamed , I can not look at your face .
I 'm angry for no reason , go through plenty of oil .
Do not think I will stay right people , animals , what happens?
Plantations, gardens would plunder my passes . "

KELOĞLAN 's cloud upon the request of twenty-four hours before the time taken . The next day it rained in that region , but little by little, fat five hours and have no place waterlogging , flooding has not. So you can be successful with cloud rational solutions of the issues have been learned .

KELOĞLAN İLE BULUT

Bir zamanlar Anadolu'da bir garip KELOĞLAN yaşarmış. Çalışmayı sevmezmiş ama bizim tarladan ürün toplanacak, gel bir el atıver KELOĞLAN, diyen konu komşunun yardımına koşarmış. Domates, biber, patlıcan toplarmış. İş bitince para veren olmaz, sadece öğle yemeği tarhana çorbası. Eh, öğlenleri evde anam zaten tarhana çorbası pişiriyor, neden çalışıp yorulayım der ve yan gelip yatarmış.

Bir sabah vakti gökyüzünde bulutlar toplanmış, ortalık kararmış ve şiddetli bir yağmur başlamış. Yağdıkça yağmış ve sonunda yağmur damlaları birleşip sel olmuş. Çevrede ne ev bırakmış, ne ahır, ne tarla, ne bahçe. Hepsini silip süpürmüş, alıp götürmüş. KELOĞLAN ile anası bir ağaca çıkıp selden kurtulmuşlar.

Yağmur yarım saatte dinmiş. KELOĞLAN ile anası ağaçtan inmiş. KELOĞLAN yağmura çok kızgınmış. Yağmuru yağdıran buluta seslenmiş:

" Ey bulut, koca bulut, artık sen iyiyi unut.
Nedir derdin çabuk söyle, bakma yüzüme öyle.
Bir evi olanın evini yıktın, neden sen onları evsiz bıraktın?
Anamla ben de evsiz kaldık, dipsiz kuyularda dertlendik kaldık. "

KELOĞLAN 'ın sitem dolu sözleri üzerine bulut dile gelmiş:

" KELOĞLAN, KELOĞLAN, utanıyorum, senin yüzüne bakamıyorum.
Ben nedensiz sinirlenirim, bolca yağar geçer giderim.
Düşünmem insanlar sağ mı kalır, hayvanlar ne olur?
Tarlaları, bahçeleri talan eder geçerim. "

KELOĞLAN 'ın isteği üzerine bulut zamanı yirmi dört saat önceye almış. Ertesi gün yine o bölgeye yağmur yağmış ama azar azar, beş saatte yağmış ve hiçbir yeri su basmamış, sel gelmemiş. Böylece bulut meselelerin akılcı çözümlerle başarılı olabileceğini öğrenmiş olmuş.

SON

CATS AND RATS

Two-storey villa in a sleepy cat , but had a good heart . Villa of the man and his wife who have gone to the office early in the morning or all day if you come as well .

One day I came here four pups with the mother mouse . Prepare their nest in the corner of the room , began to pilfering food from the kitchen .

Days have passed increasingly rats love this place , but could not warm up a kind of cat . Being nice to them , they fired at the end of the cat showing the location of food .

Villa owner, the cat looked gone, replaced have bought a cat named Monster . Monster, drop mouse to go to the kitchen , did not allow their noses to eject it from the slot .

Open with puppies , the mother mice opportunity to find a few villas and well behaved but sleepy cat found in a hut in the forest . He told her the situation , ask for forgiveness , but cats have definitely return .

Then cubs field near the mother mice in tears , separated from the villa . Sleepy cat how much you love good-hearted but always told their offspring .

KEDİLER VE FARELER

İki katlı villanın iyi kalpli ama uykucu bir kedisi varmış. Villanın sahibi olan adam ve karısı sabah erkenden bürolarına gidince bütün gün yan gelip yatarmış.

Bir gün buraya anne fare ile dört yavrusu gelmiş. Salonun köşesine yuvalarını hazırlayıp, mutfaktan yiyecek aşırmaya başlamışlar.

Günler geçip gittikçe fareler burasını çok sevmişler ama kediye bir türlü ısınamamışlar. Kendilerine nazik davranan, yiyeceklerin yerini gösteren kediyi sonunda kovmuşlar.

Villa sahibi, bakmış kedi gitmiş, yerine Canavar adında bir kedi satın almış. Canavar, bırak farelerin mutfağa gitmesine, burunlarını yuvadan çıkarmasına izin vermemiş.

Yavrularıyla birlikte aç kalan anne fare bir fırsatını bulup villadan kaçmış ve iyi kalpli ama uykucu kediyi ormandaki bir kulübede bulmuş. Ona durumu anlatmış, af dilemiş ama kedi kesinlikle geri dönmemiş.

Daha sonra yavrularını yanına alan anne fare, gözyaşları içinde, villadan ayrılmış. İyi kalpli ama uykucu kediyi ne kadar sevdiğini hep yavrularına anlatmış.

SON

MONKEY AND THE BOAR FAMILY

There was a monkey . In the forest he sold pretzels . But the poor have good hearts was . One day while walking on the sidewalk in these monkeys , the road can not get over- speeding and cornering use of young wild boar was hit by a motorcycle .

Severity of the impact of the monkey's head struck the wall of a building. Monkey who lost a lot of blood in the hospital and in surgery. The remaining monkeys have finally regained consciousness in a coma for two months. Than a month in hospital and the hospital began to roam the corridors were called monkey trial was knowing what to do when seated in the dock. Engine damage he has left, a young wild boar and given to the court by the family.

In court, the lawyer representing the family of wild boar , monkey blamed . Monkey, wound healing , and brain damage due to the difficulty with speech , because could not defend himself .

The judge convicted the monkey . Thereupon, monkeys , wild boar family, lawyer and judge begged , cried , tears have been shed .

Eventually, the monkey's become sore wild boar family , has withdrawn his complaint and the judge , the monkey released .

MAYMUN VE YABAN DOMUZU AİLESİ

Bir maymun varmış. Ormanda simit satarmış. İyi kalpliymiş ama fakirmiş. Bir gün bu maymuna kaldırımda yürürken, yolda aşırı hızla giden ve virajı alamayan genç yaban domuzunun kullandığı motosiklet çarpmış.

Çarpmanın şiddetiyle maymunun kafası bir binanın duvarına çarpmış. Çok kan kaybeden maymunu hastaneye kaldırmışlar ve ameliyata almışlar. İki ay komada kalan maymun nihayet kendine gelmiş. Bir ay kadar daha hastanede yatan ve hastane koridorlarında gezmeye başlayan maymun mahkemeye çağrılıp sanık sandalyesine oturunca ne yapacağını bilememiş. Motorda hasar bıraktı diye, genç yaban domuzu ve ailesi tarafından mahkemeye verilmiş.

Mahkemede, yaban domuzu ailesinin avukatı, maymunu suçlamış. Maymun, yarası iyileşmediği ve beyninde hasar olması sebebiyle konuşma zorluğu çektiği için, kendini savunamamış.

Hâkim, maymunu suçlu bulmuş. Bunun üzerine maymun, yaban domuzu ailesine, avukata ve hâkime yalvarmış, ağlamış, gözyaşı dökmüş.

Sonunda, maymunun haline acıyan yaban domuzu ailesi, şikâyetini geri almış ve hâkim de, maymunu serbest bırakmış.

SON

PUPPETEER

Villages, towns, cities and puppet moving entertain people walking about saying that there was a puppeteer. When the game ends extend puppeteer hat, if the money collected from the audience, but it would have been less than that money. When playing a giant puppet of the puppet state of joyful, sad state of the game is finished, if separated from the square looking headlong. I just applaud him who, though pitying look.

One day while playing this puppet puppeteer in a town starving, dizzy, eyes blackened stone hit his head and fell dead on the spot. The audience that you are a part of the game, have applauded the puppeteer. Five hundred people came to watch the puppeteers had five people at the funeral.

The puppet on roadsides, playing guitar, singing do not empty If you see street performers, give them money. Art can not be purchased with money, but the art is not done on an empty stomach, forget it.

KUKLACI

Köy, kasaba, şehir demeden gezip dolaşan ve kukla oynatarak insanları eğlendiren bir kuklacı varmış. Kuklacı oyun bittiğinde şapkasını uzatır, seyircilerden para toplarmış ama para veren az olurmuş. Kukla oynatırken devleşen kuklacının neşeli hali, oyun bitince üzgün bir hal alır, başı önde seyir meydanından ayrılırmış. Az önce onu alkışlayanlar, acıyarak bakarmış.

Bir gün bu kuklacı bir kasabada kukla oynatırken, açlıktan başı dönmüş, gözleri kararmış, düşüp kafasını taşa çarpmış ve oracıkta ölmüş. Olanları oyunun bir parçası sanan seyirciler, kuklacıyı çılgınca alkışlamışlar. Seyretmeye beş yüz kişinin geldiği kuklacının cenazesinde beş kişi varmış.

Yol kenarlarında kukla oynatan, gitar çalan, şarkı söyleyen sokak sanatçıları görürseniz boş geçmeyin, onlara para verin. Sanat parayla satın alınmaz ama aç karnına da sanat yapılmaz, bunu unutmayın.

SON

DRAGON KING AND TWO

A lot of time with high walls and a city-state ruled by a king had. The people lived in peace. One day, two dragons from the jungle town was seated next to the right and left of the entrance. Themselves as victims of a people to be given every day or have said they will destroy the city.

The king, the queen's head despite the objection, agreed to the request of the dragon, and the dragon gave it to two people every day. Subsequently ever increasing demands dragons have five to human interests. The townspeople began to dwindle.

Let's destroy the dragon of night raids, saying that since the first day, which annoys the king's head spared queen escaped from the city. If the king in the last remaining human city, has been fed to the dragon.

Even if you are the king heed to the recommendations. If you do not heed to the recommendations, the proposal that escapes goes, if you can not escape, you're caught.

KRAL VE İKİ EJDERHA

Vaktiyle çok yüksek surları olan ve bir kral tarafından yönetilen bir şehir devleti varmış. Halk, huzur içinde yaşıyormuş. Günlerden bir gün ormandan gelen iki ejderha şehrin giriş kapısının sağ ve sol yanına oturmuşlar. Kendilerine her gün birer insanın kurban olarak verilmesini yoksa şehri yıkacaklarını söylemişler.

Kral, baş vezirin itirazına karşın, ejderhaların isteğini kabul etmiş ve her gün iki insanı ejderhalara vermiş. Sonradan ejderhalar isteklerini giderek arttırarak beşer insana kadar çıkarmışlar. Şehir halkı giderek azalmaya başlamış.

Gece baskınıyla ejderhaları yok edelim, diyerek ilk günden beri kralın başını ağrıtan baş vezir şehirden kaçarak kurtulmuş. Şehirde son kalan insan olan kral ise, ejderhalara yem olmuş.

Sen kral bile olsan önerilere kulak as. Önerilere kulak asmazsan, öneriyi yapan kaçar gider, sen ise, kaçamaz yakalanırsın.

SON

LAME DUCK

When he was born feet were intact. Floating in the creek with friends in the grass, rushes , was played . Love was installed . If you have a friend jokingly mild , but boredom is not responding , you do not have to do with playing the game they play , have gone away . Age grows at our own grown , growth spurt. His well-intentioned , clean -hearted behavior , words , movements by large have always snore . Was the subject of ridicule in many places . They always exclude him , did not accommodate them . What he does, remedy, being separated from the dear little fellow was found .

Was run , in the long run along the stream had to . Further , go further , there also have liked to see . He loved to run . From running , could not imagine life without sweating . Especially the run after he came to the zero point , all the troubles of this world , albeit for a few hours of boredom reset the time zone tasting the exquisite did not know that .

Good that our duck Omar, alone in the woods while visiting , come out from behind a tree from the fox biting his foot barely survived. Fox with his foot hit the other one with the fangs of the survivors , Omar had escaped and saved lives . Have washed your feet go into the slot , wrapped in a clean cloth . Omar listened to two days , then Taking short walks in the river would improve the movement of your feet . Full status on the left foot had pressed me or resolves with time , he said. On the other hand continued life . Omar went to his little friends sluggish walk . All of his friends , were very upset about Omar's case . Omar's inability in tears , cried with him .

Easier said than six months have passed since the break . During this period, his feet did not show any improvement . Closed the wound in the left foot heel , heel completely healed , but had difficulty pressing on . What kind of bass at the time pitied . He felt sorry for the not so rushed . Big ducks peers , they have met with a smile and his gait had forgotten her real name . Now had a new name : Lame Duck

TOPAL ÖRDEK

Doğduğunda ayakları sağlamdı. Arkadaşlarıyla birlikte derede yüzer, çimenlerde koşar, oynardı. Sevgi yüklüydü. Bir arkadaşı şakayla karışık hafiften vursa, karşılık vermez ama canı sıkılır, oyun oynuyorlarsa oyunla ilgisi kalmaz, uzaklaşıp giderdi. Yaşı büyüdükçe kendi de büyüdü, boy attı. Onun bu iyi niyetli, temiz yürekli davranışları, sözleri, hareketleri büyükler tarafından hep horlandı. Pek çok yerde alay konusu oldu. Onu daima dışladılar, aralarında barındırmadılar. O da ne yapsın, çareyi, sevgili küçük dostlarından ayrılmamakta buldu.

Koşardı, dere boyunda uzun koşulara çıkardı. Daha ileriye, daha ileriye gitmek, oraları da görmek isterdi. Severdi koşmayı. Koşmadan, terlemeden bir yaşam düşünemezdi. Hele o koşudan sonrası sıfır noktasına gelme, şu dünyanın tüm dertlerinin, sıkıntılarının birkaç saatliğine de olsa sıfırlandığı enfes zaman dilimini tatmayan bilmezdi.

Şu bizim ördek yani Omar, ormanda yalnız başına gezerken, bir ağacın arkasından çıkıp ayağını ısıran tilkiden zor kurtuldu. Tilkinin sivri dişlerinden öteki ayağıyla vurduğu tekmeyle kurtulan Omar, kaçarak canını kurtardı. Yuvasına gidip ayağını yıkadı, temiz bir bezle sardı. İki gün dinlenen Omar, daha sonra dere kıyısında kısa yürüyüşlere çıkarak ayağının hareket kabiliyetini geliştirmek istiyordu. Sol ayağı üzerine tam basamama durumu vardı ya zamanla düzelir diyordu. Diğer yandan hayat devam ediyordu. Omar ağır aksak yürüyüşüyle küçük dostlarının yanına gitti. Dostlarının hepsi, Omar’ın durumuna çok üzüldüler. Omar’ın gözyaşlarına hakim olamaması sonucu, onunla birlikte ağladılar.

Dile kolay aradan tam altı ay geçti. Bu sürede onun ayağı hiçbir düzelme göstermedi. Sol ayak topuğundaki yara kapanmış, tamamen iyileşmişti ama topuğunun üstüne basmakta güçlük çekiyordu. Bastığı zaman da ne biçim acıyordu. O, en çok koşamadığı için üzülüyordu. Yaşıtları büyük ördekler, onun yürüyüş şeklini gülümsemeyle karşılamışlar ve ona gerçek adını unutturmuşlardı. Artık yeni bir adı vardı: Topal Ördek

SON

THE KANGAROO WITHOUT ITS CHILD

A kangaroo hadn’t been able to have a baby
It had adopted a rabbit and had put it into its bag
The kangaroo had been happy and so had the rabbit
But the others had been angry so,

They had made a plan to get rid of the rabbit
They had kidnapped the rabbit while sleeping
The kangaroo had seen her empty bag when she had woken up
She had been shocked and sorry

And had made an arrangement with the poisonous snake
In the bag had been the snake and the kangaroo among the others
Being afraid of the snake the others had given the rabbit back
And they had said that that was a plan in a plan.

YAVRUSU OLMAYAN KANGURU

Kangurunun birinin yavrusu olmazmış
Bir tavşanı evlat edinip torbasına koymuş
Kanguru memnun, tavşan mutlu
Ama diğer kangurular kızgınmışlar.

Tavşandan kurtulmak için, bir plan yapmışlar
Onlar uykudayken tavşanı kaçırmışlar
Kanguru uyanınca bakmış torbası boş
Şaşırmış kalmış buna olmuş içi bir hoş.

Kanguru zehirli yılanla anlaşma yapmış
Torbada yılan, kanguru kangurular arasında
Yılandan korkan kangurular tavşanı geri vermişler
Plan plan içinde böyle olur demişler.

SON

ELEPHANT BOY

An African Negro Boy
Had been a magician’s apprentice
Had changed himself into an elephant
Instead of changing an elephant into human

While he had been walking,
In the fields and mountains
A huge thorn had pricked his foot
The elephant had felt too much pain

He had asked the lion, the tiger, the eagle
The fox, the wolf, the owl
The rabbit for help
Whoever had seen the elephant had run away.

Mourning and crying
The elephant had returned to his village
His mother, father, uncle
Had escaped from the elephant with childish voice.

But brave Toro
Moro’s friend
Hadn’t known what fear had been
Had pulled the thorn out.

Moro had been an elephant forever
Hadn’t left Toro
Their story had become
Legendary in the world.

FİL ÇOCUK

Afrikalı bir zenci çocuk
Büyücü çırağıymış
Fili insan yapayım darken