Misafir
Ziyaretçi
23 Kasım 2011       Mesaj #11
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
İngilizce Günlük Örnekleri - Türkce Acıklamalı İngilizce Günlük Örnekleri

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Friday, March 5th, 1920

I slept until noon today at home. Then I went to the street. Friends' dental health officer with Şevki Cafer Bey, Omar had come to visit. I told the faculty that we take. Went there.

Saturday, March 6th, 1920

I went to lunch on the faculty. Omar went to the right of the room. Lay exhausted. I took his hand in my hand. Ter was in. The decision seemed nose holes. Was also intizamsız breath. I asked the maid to women. Night was very delirious, "This is not a hospital, mental hospital ... I'll go to Canipe!" Said. Was pensive, "Omar! Omar! "I called to him. Very dull eyes looked at me and said: "Recognition that?" I said. Words peculiar to itself quickly shook his head as "Canipe!" He said, again dived. The paper looked at: heat "39.2" sugar in 28 liters I waited for a while. I called again: "Omer, consultation day was tomorrow, I'll come early. Let me go now? "Shook his head" Go, go! "He said. In Yeis left. But I was still filled with hope. Two things together and death Omer Çünkü was completely foreign. Home by the sea, while my maid rasgeldim. Was running towards me. "What?" I said. "We were going to from Tıbbiye. In Rıdvan Bey expect "replied. I went to our neighbors out of breath. There was a middle fevkalâdelik. Was finally understood: Omer died! ...

Cuma, 5 Mart 1920 evde bugün öğlene kadar uyudu. Sonra ben sokağa gitti. Şevki Cafer Bey ile Arkadaşlar 'diş sağlık memuru, Ömer ziyarete gelmişti. Sanırım alması fakülte söyledi. oraya gitti. Cumartesi, 6 Mart 1920 ben fakülte üzerinde öğle yemeği için gittik. Omar oda doğru gitti. bitkin Lay. Elimde onun elini tuttu. Ter karar burun delikleri görünüyordu in oldu. intizamsız nefes de oldu. Ben kadınlara hizmetçi istedi. Gece "Bu hastane, akıl hastanesi değil ... Ben Canipe gideceğim!" Çok çılgın oldu Dedi. düşünceli oldu, "Ömer! Ömer!" Ben ona seslendi. donuk gözler bana baktı Çok ve şöyle dedi: "? Tanıma ki" Dedim. Kelimeleri kendine özgü hızlı bir şekilde başını salladı "Canipe!" Yine daldı, dedi. Kağıt baktı: 28 litre sıcak "39,2" şeker bir süre bekledi. Ben tekrar çağrılır: "git, git".? Ömer, istişare gündü yarın, ben erken gelirim beni şimdi gidelim "başını Shook dedi. Yeis içinde bıraktı. Ama yine de umut doluydu. Iki şeyi bir arada
idi - avatarı
idi
Ziyaretçi
23 Kasım 2011       Mesaj #12
idi - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
I get up early in the mornings.I wash my face.I get dressed.I have breakfast,then I go to school.Listen to my teacher then I go home.I have dinner.Ido my homework I watch TV I go to bed.Msn Wink Msn Wink ((Teşekküre bile gerek yok))
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
9 Ocak 2012       Mesaj #13
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
(-_-) ...iBraHİM AkÇiN... (-_-)

01.12.2011 Perşembe

Today at 6.00 am ‘also got up. Because it did not do breakfast in the morning is not much appetite. At 7.30 I went to school. Was fun and enjoyable lessons. I came home at 4.15. Too tired to eat and slept. Was 7 o’clock when I get up. I watched a little news. After the lecture I went to my room for more work. I slept at 11 o’clock. Spent a good bun …

02.12.2011 Cuma

Today at 6.30 am ‘also got up. Breakfast could do today, because there were french fries. l. At 7.30 I went to schooL.My Day was a bit boring because they’d done my homework. I came home at 4.10. I ate and watched a film the back streets. Then we headed for my room to work. I slept at 10 o’clock. See you tomorrow….

03.12.2011 Cumartesi

Today I woke up late for schools to be the tail. As a family have made a very nice breakfast. We moved to the new Samsun. Weekends touring and traveling around outside. In the evening I watched TV. Then I tried a little lesson. I slept at 11 o’clock. Spent a good bun …

04.12.2011 Pazar

Today at 10.00 am ‘also got up. As a family have made a very nice breakfast. My dad, me and my brother went to play basketball. We summed up the house of my mother is outside the class. While my father was fish for dinner. After dinner we went to the mall. I was very tired and slept longer.

05.12.2011 Pazartesi

Today at 6.30 am ‘also got up. Still did not do breakfast. . l. At 7.30 I went to schooL. Was full of quick and full of lessons. I went to eat at lunch with my friends. I came home at 4.15. I ate a little rest. Then I tried to exam. Then I watched TV with my family a bit. I slept at 10 o’clock. See you tomorrow….

Bla Bla BLA bU bÖyle GidİyO aRKdaŞLAr İşinizE yaRADıYSA sEViNdİm…
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
11 Ocak 2012       Mesaj #14
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
I was the to turkey islan you is land the mersin. ı love me fishland.
Misafire - avatarı
Misafire
Ziyaretçi
29 Ocak 2012       Mesaj #15
Misafire - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
ingilizce günlük yazmam gerekiyor banada yardım edermisiniz
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
30 Ocak 2012       Mesaj #16
Misafir - avatarı