Arama

_Sena_96 - avatarı
_Sena_96
Ziyaretçi
30 Haziran 2009       Mesaj #88
_Sena_96 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Bnde dediğiniz şeyi yptım ama şöle bişi geldi anlayamadım lütfen yardımcı olun

Thank you for contacting the Windows Live Technical Support; my name is Max, and I will be assisting you with your issue (based on what you selected on our support page) around your account being compromised. The first part of this message will walk you through how to reset your password using our online options. This is only to determine whether you have been compromised or if you have forgotten your password.
I need to verify that you have attempted to reset your password by going through the forgotten password options. If you have already attempted a password reset via the online reset options and find that you are still having issues accessing your account, please read on, as this email has additional instructions to access our Validation Page. Before you use the validation page, we need to verify that you’ve tried our online options.

Just in case: If you are asking a different question or have an issue with your Windows Live ID specifically, then reply to this e-mail and we will respond to you within 24 hours… If you are asking about your forgotten password, please read on:

I can direct you to a page that will take you to our forgotten password page directly: "Forgot your password?"
This is also a link under the password box on any log in page that you see for Windows Live and MSN.

1. On any Windows Live website or service sign-in page, click Forgot your password?
2. Enter your Windows Live ID, type the characters you see in the Picture box, and then click Continue.
> Select "Send password reset instructions to me in e-mail."
> (If Available) Select "Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity."

I’m also providing you the complete steps for password reset that can be found on our online help: CLICK HERE or:
http://help.live.com/Help.aspx?project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=LiveIDv1_TROU_ForgotYourPa ssword.htm
Also, for detailed screen shots and descriptions for Password Resets, you can visit our Windows Live Spaces site by following this link: CLICK HERE or: http://liveidsupport.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!4D45F3F81F297BB6!160.entry.