ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
22 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #72
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
Orkhun adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Merhabalar..

Mail adresim başka kişilerin eline geçti.Sitemizdeki yönergeleri uyguladım ve aşağıdaki mail geldi.Bundan sonra yapmam gerek nedir yardımcı olurmusunuz.

Hello Orkun,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I appreciate the information that you have provided for your ***@hotmail.com account. I know how important it is to resolve your issue.

Orkun, after thoroughly checking the profile information you provided, I regret to inform you that it does not match the information stored in the account. For your security, we cannot inform you which of the information you have provided is correct or incorrect. Since Windows Live Hotmail enforces its policies to help protect the privacy and security of its member accounts, we cannot provide you with additional assistance. At this time, I recommend that you create another Windows Live Hotmail account. To do this, please visit:

Orkun, verdiğin profil bilgisini ayrıntılı bir şekilde inceledikten sonra üzgünüm ki hesabındaki bilgilerle eşleşmiyor. Güvenliğiniz için, verdiğiniz bilgilerden hangilerinin tuttuğunu hangilerinin tutmadığını size söyleyemeyiz. Üye hesaplarımızın güvenliği ve gizlliğini korumak için size daha fazla yardımcı olamayız. Bu aşamada size yeni bir Windows Live Hotmail hesabı oluşturmanızı önerebilirim. Bunu yapmak için şurayı ziyaret edin:

Create a Windows Live ID

Please note that you will be directed to Windows Live ID Help Pane. If you encounter any issues, kindly verify which of the steps did not work for you as we want to make sure the instructions are easy to follow.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

Faye
Windows Live Technical Suppo

Diyor ki;
Alıntı

Orkun, verdiğiniz profil bilgisini ayrıntılı bir şekilde inceledikten sonra üzgünüm ki bilgiler hesabınızdaki bilgilerle eşleşmiyor. Güvenliğiniz için, verdiğiniz bilgilerden hangilerinin tuttuğunu hangilerinin tutmadığını size söyleyemeyiz. Üye hesaplarımızın güvenliği ve gizlliğini korumak için size daha fazla yardımcı olamayız. Bu aşamada size yeni bir Windows Live Hotmail hesabı oluşturmanızı önerebilirim. Bunu yapmak için şurayı ziyaret edin: ...