ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
14 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #93
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
ImDarker34 adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Şimdi Birader Bana bir kere yolladılar fakat benim avanaklığıma geri kaptırdım.Ben ilk yolladıkları link'e tıklıyorum.Böyle diyor.
Link is no longer valid

The e-mail link has expired, or you have already used it. For more help with this task, click the Help link on this page.

Bir de bana tekrar şifre sıfırlama linki yollarlar mı?

Şu anda Msn'ım de HackLı.

Ya yukarıda alıntısını yaptığınız e-postayı cevaplayarak ya da bu konunun ilk gönderisinde bağlantısını verdiğim formu tekrar doldurarak onun en altındaki büyük kutucuğa şunları yazın:

"I have received your password reset message and used the link in it. But until I change my alternative e-mail address and secret question-answer, the hacker used those options and reset my account's password again. I cannot use the password reset link again because a message saying it is no longer valid appears on my screen. Can you again send me a password reset message. Also in case of the hacker sent himself a password reset message, he shouldn't be able to use it to reset the password again after I reset my password. If you can, please cancel all previous password reset links associated with my account before sending me the link."

Bunu ilk e-postayı cevaplayarak göndermenizi öneririm, yoksa yine yukarıdakine benzer "Bu konuda zaten bir başvuruda bulunmuştunuz" diyebilirler.