Arama

crazy_spider7 - avatarı
crazy_spider7
Ziyaretçi
1 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #99
crazy_spider7 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
bana böle bir mail geldi ne yapmalıyım aynı gün içinde 2 mail adresim çalıntı ikisinede bu geldi cvp yazarsanız çok mutlu olurum.

Thank you for contacting the Windows Live Technical Support; my name is Max, and I will be assisting you with your question (based on what you selected on our support page) around the message you are getting during a password reset that states you have a limited account. The specific message you are seeing states: "Can’t reset your password. You have a limited account that does not contain the information needed to reset your password."

A recent update to our password reset page has caused some issues with providing a password reset to your e-mail address in question. If you did not set up an alternate e-mail address or you did not set up the option to reset your password with a secret question and answer, then you are seeing this error page. We have a work around if you still have access to your e-mail address by accessing the following site:
  • https://accountservices.passport.net/uiresetpw.srf
  • NOTE:This site will allow you to have a password reset mail sent to your e-mail address. Hotmail users often asked why they would have a password reset sent to an e-mail address they are unable to access... this feature was designed to assist specific Hotmail users that are still able to access their accounts (via auto-saved passwords), but are unable to remember their password.

We are working to resolve this issue with our main password reset page, but in the meantime, you should be able to use the above page. I do not have an estimated time on this fix, but I hope the link will get you what you need.

If you are still having issues completing a password reset thru our forgotten password options or I have not addressed your specific question, then write back to this email and provide additional detail for us to assist you. You should expect a reply within 24 hours. Thank you for contacting Windows Live.

Sincerely,
Max: Windows Live Technical Support SR

You can also get online help:

Find out how easy all-in-one PC care can be with the 90-day free trial of Windows Live OneCare . To get started, paste this link in your browser: http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=SPT_ppt