fadedliver - avatarı
fadedliver
Ziyaretçi
1 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #42
fadedliver - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı
Misafir adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

"Robert and I are great friends but I understand why you would assume that, when we lean on each other for support, there must be something more. And I'm not cricitising anyone for thinking it either. If anything, they're really perceptive because they can see a closeness," says 19-year-old actress says.

Stewart who has just finished filming the second movie in the Twilight Saga, 'New Moon' says she is really excited to take the series to the end with two more flicks to go.

"I can't wait to be finished because initially when I start a movie, I'm dying to get it done. I'm thinking about it all the time, I want to do the scenes and I want to make sure we do them right.
"Usually I have six weeks and at the end of that we will have our product and gone through everything we wanted to. But in this case I have to wait literally years. I'm waiting to get it done," Stewart says.

The actress plays the character of Bella Swan in the teen romance saga, who falls in love with a vampire (Robert Pattinson) in the hit series based on the novels by Stephenie Meyer.

Alıntı
byparadox1453 adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

THE ASCLEPION EFFECT
INSTRODUCTİONS PRE TREATMENT
-the laser-treated skin area must be protected from exposure to sunlight and irradiation in a solarium(sun blockker,factor 25,approx.4 weeks)
-if an anesthesşa is intended,you should not eat,drink or smoke at least 6 hours(only for surgıcal treatments)
-avoid cellulite treatment up to four weeks before if this area is supposed to be treated
-avoid wax or electrical depilation 4-6 weeks before the laser treatment
-before larger areas are treated sometimes a special pre treatment is necessary(ask youre doctor)
-if present in the treatments area the hair has to be shaved
-skin cleansing before laser treatment
-heavy smoking and/or overweight may adversely affect the efficacy of vasculer treatments

Sizler çevirebildiğiniz kadarını çevirmeye çalışın.Takıldığınız yada hatalı yerlerde müdahale edelim.Kolay gelsin.