Arama

Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
15 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #102
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Hello Ahmet,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Technical Support. This is Jas and I understand that you would like to reset the password of your xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com account. I know how vital it is to resolve this matter.

I have noticed that the account you have provided is the same as your contact address. If you have access to your account and you want to change your password, please visit the link below:

Change your password

I recommend that you add an alternate e-mail address to your Windows Live Hotmail profile. This lets you have another option to reset your password by utilizing the "Password Reset by E-mail" feature. For instructions, please follow the link below:

Add or change an alternate e-mail address

Please note that you will be directed to Windows Live ID Help Pane. If you encounter any issues, kindly verify which of the steps did not work for you as we want to make sure the instructions are easy to follow.

If you are referring to another account, write back with the correct account name in this format, "username@domain.com", so we can start resolving your issue.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

Jas
Windows Live Technical Support

birisi bi açıklama yapsın burda ne demek isitoyr lütfen yardım
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 31 Ocak 2010 22:45 Sebep: E-posta adresi sansürlendi.