Arama

arzu - avatarı
arzu
Ziyaretçi
10 Ekim 2009       Mesaj #107
arzu - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Açıklamanız için teşekkür ederim. Tüm bilgileri doğru yazıp gönderdim fakat bugün de öyle bir cevap geldi. Yardım ederseniz sevinirim.

Hello Arzu,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I understand that you are requesting for a password reset. I know how important it is to resolve your issue immediately.

Our records indicate that you submitted a Service Request on October 10, 2009 for the same issue. Please see below for the response we sent you on October 10, 2009. We are closing Service Request 1114049690 as duplicate. If you have any questions, please respond 1114031495.

============================================================
I could not confirm whether an unauthorized individual accessed your account or provide you any information about who may have done so, as all Windows Live Hotmail member information is confidential. I can only release it to law enforcement officials when served with a subpoena or criminal search warrant, in compliance with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).

I would like to help you regain access right away, but because we value our members' security and privacy, we will need your cooperation in verifying the account ownership. When we receive and verify the necessary information, we can give you the link that will allow you to reset your password. Please provide the following completely and accurately:

Important: We need you to answer the account information completely and accurately so that we can immediately resolve your password issue. Providing incomplete data may cause delay in our investigation. Please provide the same information you used when you registered your account. The information you will send us will be treated with outmost confidentiality and will only be used to solve this particular issue. Also, please give us at least 48 hours to properly investigate your account.
Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable.