Zor Nedir? - Tek Mesaj #10

Safi - avatarı
Safi
SMD MiSiM
19 Mart 2016       Mesaj #10
Safi - avatarı
SMD MiSiM
zor ingilizcesi

1. trouble, difficulty, worry, problem: Hiçbir zoru yok. He´s got nothing troubling him.
2. bodily ailment or disorder: Zekâvet´in aklýndan zoru var galiba. It looks like Zekâvet´s touched in the head. Hilmi´nin midesinden zoru var. Hilmi´s got a stomach complaint.
3. compulsion, constraint, obligation, necessity: Bunu yapmak zorunda deðilim. I´m not obliged to do this. Ne zorun vardý bunu yapmaya? What made you feel obliged to do this?
4. physical violence or the threat of physical violence, force: Zoru görünce direnmekten vazgeçti. When threatened with force he stopped holding out. Beni zor kullanmaya mecbur etme! Don´t make me use force!
5. pressure, coercion (exerted upon a person´s mind): Onlarý ancak zor kullanarak hizaya getirebilirsin. The only way you can get them to fall into line is to pressure them.
6. difficult, hard.
7. with difficulty.
8. barely, just. Z––! You´re going to have some trouble doing that! (often said tauntingly).

–la
1. by force, by main force.
2. by exerting pressure.

– bela
1. with great difficulty, with the greatest of difficulty.
2. just barely.

–unda býrakmak /ý/ to leave (someone) no choice but (to do something).
–a daðlar dayanmaz. proverb Even the mighty yield when threatened with violence.
–a düþmek to get in a difficult position, get in a tight spot, get in a bind.
–a gelememek to be unable to stand stress, be unable to endure pressure.
– gelmek /a/ (for something) to be difficult for (someone).
–la güzellik olmaz. proverb If you try to bring something about by force, the results will be unsatisfactory.
–unda kalmak to be left no choice but (to do something).
–a koþmak /ý/ to make things difficult for (someone), make difficulties for (someone).
– kullanmak to use force.
–un ne? What´s making you (do something)?: Zorun ne ki beni öyle sorguya çekiyorsun? What´s making you give me the third degree like this?
–unda olmak to have to, be obliged to (do something).
– yaparsýn! You´re going to have some trouble doing that (often said tauntingly).
– zar see zar zor.

–u zoruna
1. with very great difficulty, with the greatest of difficulty.
2. just barely.
SİLENTİUM EST AURUM