Yaw ßen Yaptim ßisiLer oLdu En Son ßisiLer geLdi Anamadim Yaw Hersei Yaptim SoLe Dio KabuL Edip EtmedikLerini Nereden anLiacam Yaw Hello Alper,
Thank you for writing back to Windows Live ID Technical Support. My name is Reiden and I understand that you need help resetting the password of your XxxxX@hotmail.com account. I know how important it is for you to have this issue resolved and I am here to help you.
ßuda MaiLin Hepsi ßiraz Yardimci oLursaniz Sewinirim Hello Alper,
Thank you for writing back to Windows Live ID Technical Support. My name is Reiden and I understand that you need help resetting the password of your XxXX@hotmail.com account. I know how important it is for you to have this issue resolved and I am here to help you.
After thoroughly checking the account profile information you provided, I regret to inform you that it does not match the information stored in the account.
Please understand that MSN Hotmail enforces its policies to help protect the privacy and security of its member accounts. Since you have failed to confirm the profile information stored in your MSN Hotmail account, we cannot provide additional assistance. I recommend that you create another MSN Hotmail account. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Visit http://account.live.com/
2. Click "Sign up for Windows Live!" link located at the left hand side of the page.
3. Click "Sign up" button.
4. Type the name that you want to use for your Windows Live ID or the e-mail address you would like to use. You may click "Check availability" to determine if your preferred sign-in name is available for registration.
5. Fill in the "Choose your password," "Enter password reset information," and "Your information" sections.
6. In the "Type Characters" box, type the characters that you see in the "Picture" box. For more information, click "Help Central" located at the bottom of the page. In the "Search for" text box, type "Match the characters in the picture."
7. Read the "Service Agreement" and the "Privacy Statement", and then click "I accept."
For your reference, below are the online reset password options:
A. By providing account information and answering your secret question:
If you know the answer to your secret question, you can reset your password instantly online.
B. By e-mail
If you have previously added an alternate e-mail address to your MSN Hotmail.com or MSN.com passport profile, you can reset your password by e-mail. This lets you have another option to reset your password by utilizing the "Password Reset by E-mail" feature.
You can reset your password by going to: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
You are a valuable customer to MSN and we are glad to give you consistent and effective service.
Thank you for using Windows Live ID.
Windows Live ID Technical Support
If you are currently located in United States, find out how easy all-in-one PC care can be with the 90-day free trial of Windows Live OneCare. To get started, paste this link in your browser: http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=SPT_p pt
Son düzenleyen AnatoLia33; 13 Aralık 2006 15:44
Sebep: Mesajlar Otomatik Olarak Birleştirildi