Arama

Red Kit'in İngilizce anlatımını ekler misiniz?

En İyi Cevap Var Güncelleme: 26 Kasım 2012 Gösterim: 8.959 Cevap: 2
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
8 Nisan 2010       Mesaj #1
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
red kit in ingilizce özellikleri bulmam gerek not alacam bana yardımcı olurmusunuz
EN İYİ CEVABI LeqoLas verdi
Grandfather of our lord, the head of Quraysh, everyone loves to count and that was a great person. His life is full of wisdom, insight alone is enough to even see Ebrehe Vak'ası'nda.
As you know, forty days before the grace of the Lord into the world of a crazy Ebrehe Ethiopian commanders, in an unprecedented era of armies invaded the whole world had access to operations. Covering all Arabia from Yemen, from where it started going back to the Byzantine, the first plan was put into application. Thousands of elephants and camels of the army council of all the places, such as the cylinder was hollow.
However, as a very valuable trade center without destroying Mecca, the city's leader, Abd al-Muttalib Excellency to take delivery of the besieged city of dreaming and began to wait.
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Hz. Abd al-Muttalib, the enemy soldiers were usurped by the accounts of sheep and camels went to the tent to ask Ebrehe'nin. Ebrehe Mecca's delivery business had come to talk to think. Excellency met with respect to Abd al-Muttalib.
Personal matter, but the Lord brought the venerable grandfather was surprised to see that:
- I've come to talk to you the terms of surrender of Mecca, I thought, "he said.
Abd al-Muttalib nibs on it, that wonders Wonders replied:
- Mecca is the house of God, I can only ask Him, I have my own account of the sheep and camels came to ask!
Ebrehe:
- I'll see you tomorrow, I will destroy the city, he was shouting at.
The next morning, the word 'miracle, I realized the elephant was in the papers, not to survive a single Ebrehe'nin army disappeared.
Fahr-i universe of the Lord, happy birthday while working alongside her grandfather, an Arab scholar, Saif Zi hearts Yezen eyes open, Abd al-Muttalib a gospel nibs whispered in his ear:
- This is your beautiful grandchildren in the future to save people is a noble person.
Holly said of the book is the last prophet.
Hz. In the final days of the Prophet's son Abd al-Muttalib virtue of our Lord.
Abu Talib trust, while not strictly imply that it holds the secret to:
- I would entrust it to you. A trust that is divine. Regardless of circumstances at the expense of protecting her life, she has the will.

LeqoLas - avatarı
LeqoLas
Ziyaretçi
8 Nisan 2010       Mesaj #2
LeqoLas - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Bu mesaj 'en iyi cevap' seçilmiştir.
Grandfather of our lord, the head of Quraysh, everyone loves to count and that was a great person. His life is full of wisdom, insight alone is enough to even see Ebrehe Vak'ası'nda.
As you know, forty days before the grace of the Lord into the world of a crazy Ebrehe Ethiopian commanders, in an unprecedented era of armies invaded the whole world had access to operations. Covering all Arabia from Yemen, from where it started going back to the Byzantine, the first plan was put into application. Thousands of elephants and camels of the army council of all the places, such as the cylinder was hollow.
However, as a very valuable trade center without destroying Mecca, the city's leader, Abd al-Muttalib Excellency to take delivery of the besieged city of dreaming and began to wait.
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Hz. Abd al-Muttalib, the enemy soldiers were usurped by the accounts of sheep and camels went to the tent to ask Ebrehe'nin. Ebrehe Mecca's delivery business had come to talk to think. Excellency met with respect to Abd al-Muttalib.
Personal matter, but the Lord brought the venerable grandfather was surprised to see that:
- I've come to talk to you the terms of surrender of Mecca, I thought, "he said.
Abd al-Muttalib nibs on it, that wonders Wonders replied:
- Mecca is the house of God, I can only ask Him, I have my own account of the sheep and camels came to ask!
Ebrehe:
- I'll see you tomorrow, I will destroy the city, he was shouting at.
The next morning, the word 'miracle, I realized the elephant was in the papers, not to survive a single Ebrehe'nin army disappeared.
Fahr-i universe of the Lord, happy birthday while working alongside her grandfather, an Arab scholar, Saif Zi hearts Yezen eyes open, Abd al-Muttalib a gospel nibs whispered in his ear:
- This is your beautiful grandchildren in the future to save people is a noble person.
Holly said of the book is the last prophet.
Hz. In the final days of the Prophet's son Abd al-Muttalib virtue of our Lord.
Abu Talib trust, while not strictly imply that it holds the secret to:
- I would entrust it to you. A trust that is divine. Regardless of circumstances at the expense of protecting her life, she has the will.

DERYAUR - avatarı
DERYAUR
Ziyaretçi
26 Kasım 2012       Mesaj #3
DERYAUR - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
RED KİTİ TANITMA YI İNGİLİZ CEYE CEVİREBİLİRMİSİNİZ BULAMIYORUM

Benzer Konular

3 Haziran 2011 / BARIŞ Hayali Karakterler
12 Mayıs 2011 / Misafir Cevaplanmış
18 Nisan 2009 / axiquzel Soru-Cevap
7 Nisan 2010 / Misafir Cevaplanmış