Arama

Can Yücel'in hayatını İngilizce olarak yazar mısınız?

En İyi Cevap Var Güncelleme: 23 Haziran 2013 Gösterim: 10.469 Cevap: 1
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
8 Nisan 2011       Mesaj #1
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Can Yücel'in İngilizce biyografisini paylaşır mısınız?
EN İYİ CEVABI buz perisi verdi
Can Yücel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Can Yücel (1926, İstanbul - August 16, 1999 Datça) was a Turkish poet noted for his use of colloquial language.

Biography
Can Yücel was the son of a former Minister of National Education, Hasan Ali Yücel who left his mark on the history of education in Turkey, and a grandchild of an Ottoman sea captain who perished with the frigate Ertuğrul. He studied Latin and Ancient Greek at Ankara University and Cambridge. He later worked as a translator at several embassies and in the Turkish language section of the BBC in London. After his return to Turkey in 1958, he briefly worked as a tourist guide in Bodrum and Marmaris, and then lived in Istanbul where he worked as a freelance translator and started writing poetry. In his later years, he settled in the remote peninsular town of Datça in southwestern Turkey where he died of throat cancer. His tomb is much visited. He had two daughters, Güzel and Su, and a son, Hasan, from his marriage to Güler Yücel.

Literary style
Can Yücel was known for using slang and vulgar language in his poems. However, even his critics agreed that his skill in using words in a simple and understandable way is worthy of praise and appreciation. The main themes and inspirational sources in his poems are nature, people, events, concepts, excitements, perceptions, and emotions. His family was of utmost importance to him and his loved ones are mentioned in many of his poems, such as "To my Little Daughter Su," "To Güzel," and "I Loved My Father the Most in Life." Yücel also translated the works of Shakespeare, Lorca and Brecht into Turkish and his creative rendering of these authors are classics in their own right in Turkey.

Son düzenleyen Mira; 23 Haziran 2013 15:14 Sebep: Soru ve yazı stili düzenlendi.
buz perisi - avatarı
buz perisi
VIP Lethe
9 Haziran 2012       Mesaj #2
buz perisi - avatarı
VIP Lethe
Bu mesaj 'en iyi cevap' seçilmiştir.
Can Yücel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Can Yücel (1926, İstanbul - August 16, 1999 Datça) was a Turkish poet noted for his use of colloquial language.

Biography
Can Yücel was the son of a former Minister of National Education, Hasan Ali Yücel who left his mark on the history of education in Turkey, and a grandchild of an Ottoman sea captain who perished with the frigate Ertuğrul. He studied Latin and Ancient Greek at Ankara University and Cambridge. He later worked as a translator at several embassies and in the Turkish language section of the BBC in London. After his return to Turkey in 1958, he briefly worked as a tourist guide in Bodrum and Marmaris, and then lived in Istanbul where he worked as a freelance translator and started writing poetry. In his later years, he settled in the remote peninsular town of Datça in southwestern Turkey where he died of throat cancer. His tomb is much visited. He had two daughters, Güzel and Su, and a son, Hasan, from his marriage to Güler Yücel.

Literary style
Can Yücel was known for using slang and vulgar language in his poems. However, even his critics agreed that his skill in using words in a simple and understandable way is worthy of praise and appreciation. The main themes and inspirational sources in his poems are nature, people, events, concepts, excitements, perceptions, and emotions. His family was of utmost importance to him and his loved ones are mentioned in many of his poems, such as "To my Little Daughter Su," "To Güzel," and "I Loved My Father the Most in Life." Yücel also translated the works of Shakespeare, Lorca and Brecht into Turkish and his creative rendering of these authors are classics in their own right in Turkey.

BEĞEN Paylaş Paylaş
Bu mesajı 1 üye beğendi.
Son düzenleyen Mira; 23 Haziran 2013 15:14
In science we trust.

Benzer Konular

16 Nisan 2012 / Misafir Cevaplanmış
19 Kasım 2013 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
9 Aralık 2011 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
5 Mayıs 2013 / Misafir Cevaplanmış
10 Ocak 2013 / Barış99 Cevaplanmış