Arama

Rapunzel masalını ingilizceye çevirir misiniz?

Güncelleme: 5 Nisan 2013 Gösterim: 3.996 Cevap: 1
ChelseaStreak - avatarı
ChelseaStreak
Ziyaretçi
8 Mart 2012       Mesaj #1
ChelseaStreak - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Msn Embarrassed
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
5 Nisan 2013       Mesaj #2
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı
ChelseaStreak adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Msn Embarrassed

Once upon a time in a woman's husband did not have children and want their children to have a lot. Come expecting a baby at the end of time women have noticed that when you go.
One day, beautiful flowers and vegetables in the garden of the house adjacent to the window, watching the woman's eyes, as well as a special kind of cultivated lettuce installed. At that moment, as if spellbound, and he was not thinking anything other than lettuce.
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
"And this is My place of lettuce or die" he said to himself. Eating and drinking, cut, weakened weakened.
At the end of this case the woman's husband was so worried, so worried that picking up all the courage and climbed the wall of the garden of the house, into the garden and gathered a handful of lettuce leaves. However, she wants a lot of courage to enter the garden, because that belonged to a powerful witch.
Woman brought her husband a handful of lettuce leaves eaten but it was not enough appetite. Her husband, on the evening of the next day's helpless again into the garden. But this time the witch lurking, waiting for him.
"My Garden, How dare you steal my lettuce!" He was squawking witch. "It's going to pay!"
Witch woman begged to forgive her for her husband. How lettuce in the garden of his wife whenever he wanted, because they told how one has been cut inside without eating.
"Then," said the witch, stooping a little more voice, "You can, you can take how much you hurt. But I have a condition, will you give it to your baby is born. "Fear of the witch woman's husband, to have accepted these terms immediately.
A few weeks after the baby was born. More immediately, the new born baby had come that day witch. The baby was given the name of Rapunzel. Because of his mother, and whether you want to eat lettuce in the garden or Rapunzel'miş type name.
The witch looked very good little girl. Rapunzel when he was twelve, was a child of the worlds. Witch the heart of a forest, it is placed in a high tower. This is not no stairs, only had a small window at the top.
The witch came to visit him, from below "Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Stretch of golden hair! "He would cry. Long braided hair of Rapunzel windows may extend the witch climbing up her hair, hand over fist.
Went on like this for years. One day, a king's son into the forest to hunt. You have heard the song tells of a very beautiful voice away. At the end of the tower, had his horse in the woods, and take it from there. But it looked right, looked left, I saw the stairs go up, nor anything else.
Prince caught in the spell of this beautiful voice, the witch's tower has been suffers there every day until you know how your saw. The next day, at dusk, in a low voice "Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Stretch of golden hair! "He would cry. Then he climbed up a snap to hold on to her hair.
Rapunzel is a little scared before, because he did not come to visit until the day other than to witches. But the prince was listening to you sing it, the fear of love, tell the sound subsided. Rapunzel had proposed marriage to the Prince, Rapunzel'de agree, her face blushing slightly.
But Rapunzel not possible to escape this high tower. Smart girl had a bright idea. Bring a skein of silk beside the prince in her development, Rapunzel'de adding them together could make a staircase.
Everything went well and that no witch. But one day Rapunzel are empty. "Mom, why the prince hair to climbing faster than you?" She asked him to leave everything.
"You contemptible girl! How did you deceive me! I was trying to protect you from the evils of the world! "Witch started to shout angrily. Kept far from him as Rapunzel hair cut and then sent to a desert.
That night, waiting for the prince witch castle molds. Prince, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Stretch of golden hair! "The voice. witch cut off Rapunzel hair stretches down her knitting. The prince climbed up not knowing what would happen.
Prince grief threw himself through the window. But the place did not mind dying alone, steeped in the eyes of thorns at the bottom of the tower. Rapunzel'e tears shed a blind eye for years, lost in the forest around the plant roots and wild fruit, and only stopped eating.
Then one day in the desert had lived Rapunzel. Far from singing a sweet sound to the ears.
"Rapunzel! Rapunzel! "He called. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, the prince saw two drops of a screaming joy and tears of happiness flowed eyes of the prince. Suddenly, a miracle happened, the prince opened his eyes and began to see the prince.
The prince happily went along with the land. There the people met them with joy. Lifetime of happiness intact.

Benzer Konular

16 Ekim 2010 / bakarmısınız Soru-Cevap
23 Aralık 2014 / bayaningilizce Soru-Cevap
24 Aralık 2008 / özge Taslak Konular
23 Kasım 2015 / Misafir Taslak Konular