Arama

Skyjack (Tim Vicary) İngilizce özeti nasıldır?

En İyi Cevap Var Güncelleme: 13 Nisan 2019 Gösterim: 3.343 Cevap: 1
ThranduiL - avatarı
ThranduiL
Ziyaretçi
23 Temmuz 2013       Mesaj #1
ThranduiL - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Bu mesaj 'en iyi cevap' seçilmiştir.

Carl and Harald going their home with a plane.But three hijacker in this plane. Then they hijacked the plane and bring down in a small airtport in a country.The Prime Minister of this country is a woman.They are thinking ‘She will do what we say.’They announce to the passengars what they want.Harald was aware of everything and he ate Carl’s passport.
Helen Sandberg(Prime Minister) comes in airport building.When she enter the control room she saw the Chief of Airport Police,Inspector Holm,Helen’s secretary and Michael was waiting her.Inspector Holm and Helen spoke about the passengers and what do want these hijackers.Holm said:‘There are twenty-nine Americans, fifteen British, two Brazilians, two Indians and one Chinese.The others are from this country.The hijackers want three things;

Firstly,they say we must set free their two brothers from prison.You remember,Prime Minister – those two men tried to put a bomb on a plane last year.They are in prison near here.

Secondly,they say we must refuel the plane because they want to fly to another country.

Thirdly,they say we must put this in all our newspapers.

They say they will set most of the passengers free when their brothers are on the plane.But they want ten passengers to fly away with them.They will set them free when they arrive.And they say we must bring the prisoners to the airport in one hour.If not,they will kill a passenger.’
At this time the hijackers taking everyone’s passports.One of the hijackers want passport of the Carl.But Harald said to hijacker ‘He has no passport.I am a police officer and he is my prisoner.’Hijacker hit to Harald’s face and laughed.When the hijackers looked passenger’s passports,suddenly the bearded hijacker pulled a passengar out of his seat.The passengar shouted angrily in a voice that American,but the hijacker hit him then pushed him to the front of the plane with machine gun.Carl looked his watch.The time is 1.50 a.m.
Helen wasn’t bring the prisoners and the air hostess kill an american passenger.Then the hijacker said: ‘In half an hour I will ask you again about my brothers.’ Colonel Carter said ‘We must attack that plane.’Helen looked passenger a long time and she said ‘Colonel Carter bring your men here in ten minutes with your plan.I don’t want any more dead passengers.’ And she continue ‘Inspector Holm bring those two prisoners in twenty five minutes.’

When the girl came back into the cabin she was shaking and crying.An American passenger shouted her and she fired with her gun.İn this time Harald run and knocked these two hijacker onto the floor.He tried take one of the guns,but hijackers catch him.They search his pockets and they found some handcuffs and a newspaper.They looked newspaper and saw the photo of Harald and Carl.Bearded man looked Carl for a long time and began to laugh.The hijackers send a message to Helen.It says: ‘we love our brothers.We hope the Prime Minister loves her husband.He is on the plane,just behind the door.’ Then Colonel Carter comes to control room.They had made a plan together.She looked at her watch 2.23.They have 7 minutes.But the prisoners wasn’t come yet.Helen,Colonel Carter and Michael waited them.When the time was 2.26.Michael Said: ‘Inspector Holm says one of the cars has had an accident in the rain.He can be here ten minutes.’

Helen talked the hijackers.She want them ten minutes too.Then Helen send a prisoner with two men to the plane.The prisoner enter to the plane.Hijackers laughing and asked many question to prisoner.Helen,Carter,Michael listen them.Because Colonel put a small radio transmitter to the prisoner’s clothes.The hijackers set one hundred passengers free.Then Colonel wear the white clothes on top of his army uniform.He put several grenades in the coat pocket and a machine gun into a long pocket inside the coat.Then he went to help his men for refuel the plane.Carl saw the fuel tanker drive toward the plane.It stopped and five men in white clothes got out.Then they started to refuel the plane.
Then the bearded man saw another man in a yellow raincoat come out of the airport building.The bearded hijacker started to talk: ‘Is it him?Yes,it is!Our leader!My brother and sister we have done it!Now,I must welcome him at the door.’
Carl could only saw one man back of the plane.He thought the others were under the plane.
Then the door opened and the prisoner come in the plane.The air hostess turned to look.Carl saw a man ran from under the plane with looked like a grenade in his hand.Two other men in white run out behind him.He threw the grenade to the door.There was a very loud BANG!and a flash of white light that burned Carl’s eyes.Then two louder BANG! BANG! And two more flashes.The girl and bearded hijacker standing stil.Then a man in white ran to the door with a gun in his hand.He shot the air hostess and the bearded man.The other hijacker in black shirt came out of the Captain’s Cabin behind the man in the white don’t saw his,but two other man in white came through the door and shot him too.The prisoners tried to get the door,but the men in white knocked them to the floor and handcuffed their hands.
Helen through the plane and saw two men in blue came out of plane(pilot and co-pilot).There were a lot of newspaper photographers around her,but she didn’t stop walking.Then Harald and Carl came out of the plane.Carl saw her coming with a crowd of police and photographers around her.Carl said : ‘Harald my friend,I think we’re in the news again.’

Tamamen kendim yaptım.(Proje ödevimdi internetteki özetleri beğenmemiştim)
Umarım işinize yarar.
EN İYİ CEVABI ThranduiL verdi

Carl and Harald going their home with a plane.But three hijacker in this plane. Then they hijacked the plane and bring down in a small airtport in a country.The Prime Minister of this country is a woman.They are thinking ‘She will do what we say.’They announce to the passengars what they want.Harald was aware of everything and he ate Carl’s passport.
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Helen Sandberg(Prime Minister) comes in airport building.When she enter the control room she saw the Chief of Airport Police,Inspector Holm,Helen’s secretary and Michael was waiting her.Inspector Holm and Helen spoke about the passengers and what do want these hijackers.Holm said:‘There are twenty-nine Americans, fifteen British, two Brazilians, two Indians and one Chinese.The others are from this country.The hijackers want three things;

Firstly,they say we must set free their two brothers from prison.You remember,Prime Minister – those two men tried to put a bomb on a plane last year.They are in prison near here.

Secondly,they say we must refuel the plane because they want to fly to another country.

Thirdly,they say we must put this in all our newspapers.

They say they will set most of the passengers free when their brothers are on the plane.But they want ten passengers to fly away with them.They will set them free when they arrive.And they say we must bring the prisoners to the airport in one hour.If not,they will kill a passenger.’
At this time the hijackers taking everyone’s passports.One of the hijackers want passport of the Carl.But Harald said to hijacker ‘He has no passport.I am a police officer and he is my prisoner.’Hijacker hit to Harald’s face and laughed.When the hijackers looked passenger’s passports,suddenly the bearded hijacker pulled a passengar out of his seat.The passengar shouted angrily in a voice that American,but the hijacker hit him then pushed him to the front of the plane with machine gun.Carl looked his watch.The time is 1.50 a.m.
Helen wasn’t bring the prisoners and the air hostess kill an american passenger.Then the hijacker said: ‘In half an hour I will ask you again about my brothers.’ Colonel Carter said ‘We must attack that plane.’Helen looked passenger a long time and she said ‘Colonel Carter bring your men here in ten minutes with your plan.I don’t want any more dead passengers.’ And she continue ‘Inspector Holm bring those two prisoners in twenty five minutes.’

When the girl came back into the cabin she was shaking and crying.An American passenger shouted her and she fired with her gun.İn this time Harald run and knocked these two hijacker onto the floor.He tried take one of the guns,but hijackers catch him.They search his pockets and they found some handcuffs and a newspaper.They looked newspaper and saw the photo of Harald and Carl.Bearded man looked Carl for a long time and began to laugh.The hijackers send a message to Helen.It says: ‘we love our brothers.We hope the Prime Minister loves her husband.He is on the plane,just behind the door.’ Then Colonel Carter comes to control room.They had made a plan together.She looked at her watch 2.23.They have 7 minutes.But the prisoners wasn’t come yet.Helen,Colonel Carter and Michael waited them.When the time was 2.26.Michael Said: ‘Inspector Holm says one of the cars has had an accident in the rain.He can be here ten minutes.’

Helen talked the hijackers.She want them ten minutes too.Then Helen send a prisoner with two men to the plane.The prisoner enter to the plane.Hijackers laughing and asked many question to prisoner.Helen,Carter,Michael listen them.Because Colonel put a small radio transmitter to the prisoner’s clothes.The hijackers set one hundred passengers free.Then Colonel wear the white clothes on top of his army uniform.He put several grenades in the coat pocket and a machine gun into a long pocket inside the coat.Then he went to help his men for refuel the plane.Carl saw the fuel tanker drive toward the plane.It stopped and five men in white clothes got out.Then they started to refuel the plane.
Then the bearded man saw another man in a yellow raincoat come out of the airport building.The bearded hijacker started to talk: ‘Is it him?Yes,it is!Our leader!My brother and sister we have done it!Now,I must welcome him at the door.’
Carl could only saw one man back of the plane.He thought the others were under the plane.
Then the door opened and the prisoner come in the plane.The air hostess turned to look.Carl saw a man ran from under the plane with looked like a grenade in his hand.Two other men in white run out behind him.He threw the grenade to the door.There was a very loud BANG!and a flash of white light that burned Carl’s eyes.Then two louder BANG! BANG! And two more flashes.The girl and bearded hijacker standing stil.Then a man in white ran to the door with a gun in his hand.He shot the air hostess and the bearded man.The other hijacker in black shirt came out of the Captain’s Cabin behind the man in the white don’t saw his,but two other man in white came through the door and shot him too.The prisoners tried to get the door,but the men in white knocked them to the floor and handcuffed their hands.
Helen through the plane and saw two men in blue came out of plane(pilot and co-pilot).There were a lot of newspaper photographers around her,but she didn’t stop walking.Then Harald and Carl came out of the plane.Carl saw her coming with a crowd of police and photographers around her.Carl said : ‘Harald my friend,I think we’re in the news again.’

Tamamen kendim yaptım.(Proje ödevimdi internetteki özetleri beğenmemiştim)
Umarım işinize yarar.
Son düzenleyen Safi; 13 Nisan 2019 10:34
ThranduiL - avatarı
ThranduiL
Ziyaretçi
23 Temmuz 2013       Mesaj #2
ThranduiL - avatarı
Ziyaretçi

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Son düzenleyen Safi; 13 Nisan 2019 10:34

Benzer Konular

12 Kasım 2014 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
6 Kasım 2014 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
19 Şubat 2009 / busra370 Cevaplanmış
11 Nisan 2013 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
19 Aralık 2013 / SuPeR BoW Soru-Cevap