17 Nisan 2010       Mesaj #141
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
To passport@css.one.microsoft.com
Sent Mon Jul 7 23 30 39 PDT 2003
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Subject my account has broken down

Dear Sir Madam
I have been having proplem with my hot mail address.
When I try to access to my account after (
I found out my password and the secret question have
been chanced.When I send you a request about new
password the informations also were not match the ones
I remember and the ones you recorded.
I also have seen someone is using my mesenger and
chating with others on behalf of me.My phone bills
credit card extres information come to this account
and this person gives my phone numbers the other
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
18 Nisan 2010       Mesaj #142
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
adıma kayıtlı mailimin şifresini ve gizli yanıtını unuttum.ne denediysem olmadı.bu adresime nasıl ulaşabilirim.lütfen yardımcı olun..çok acil..
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
The Unique - avatarı
The Unique
Kayıtlı Üye
18 Nisan 2010       Mesaj #143
The Unique - avatarı
Kayıtlı Üye
Alıntı
Misafir adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

adıma kayıtlı mailimin şifresini ve gizli yanıtını unuttum.ne denediysem olmadı.bu adresime nasıl ulaşabilirim.lütfen yardımcı olun..çok acil..

Lütfen inceleyiniz ;

Alıntı
ahmetgns adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

MSN hesaplarının çalınmasıyla ilgili olarak yapmanız gereken işlemler aşağıda belirtilmiştir. İşlemleri sırayla gerçekleştiriniz.

1. Öncelikle Windows Live ID Validation Form sitesine giriş yapmalısınız.
  2. Türkçe (Türkiye) dilinde destek verilmediği yazarsa aşağıdaki Dil (Ülke) listesinden English (United States)'i seçin.
  3. Açılan sayfadaki alanların kısa açıklamaları aşağıda belirtilmiştir.
    *Full Name:
    Bu alana, Adınızı ve Soyadınızı girin.

*The e-mail address for us to send a response:
    Bu alana cevabın gönderilmesini istediğiniz e-posta adresinizi girin.

*Primary e-mail address/member ID associated with the account you are inquiring about:
    Bu alana sorun yaşamış olduğunuz e-posta adresinizi girin.

*Date of birth:
    Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz doğum tarihini girin (Ay/Gün/Yıl biçiminde).

Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz ülkenizi girin.

*State (if applicable):
    Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiyseniz şehrinizi girin.

*ZIP or Postal Code:
    Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz posta kodunuzu girin.

*The secret answer to your question:
    Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz gizli cevabınızı girin.

*Your alternate e-mail address:
    Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz alternatif e-posta adresinizi girin.

*Your IP address (List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit http://www.whatismyip.com . The numbers that appear at the top of this Web page is your IP address.)

Bu alana hesabınıza erişmek için kullandığın her bir bilgisayarın internet IP adreslerini listeleyin, IP adresinize http://www.whatismyip.com adresinden bakabilirsiniz.

*Your Internet service provider (home or work):
    Bu alana Internet Servis Sağlayıcınızı girin, ev ya da iş.

*The last date and time that you successfully signed in:
    Bu alana en son başarıyla oturum açtığınız tarihi ve saati girin.

Windows Live Hotmail kullanıyorsanız aşağıdaki kutuları da doldurun.

*The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders:
    Bu alana e-posta hesabınızda kendi oluşturduğunuz klasörlerin isimlerini girin.

*Names of contacts in your Hotmail address book:
    Bu alana Hotmail adres defterinizdeki kişilerin adlarını girin.

*Subjects of any old mail that is in your Hotmail Inbox or mail folders:
    Bu alana Hotmail gelen kutunuzda ya da diğer kutularda bulunan bazı e-postaların konularını girin

Windows Live Messenger kullanıyorsanız aşağıdaki kutuları da doldurun.

*Names of contacts on your Messenger contact list:
    Bu alana Messenger kişi listenizdeki kişilerin adlarını girin.

*Your Messenger nickname (display name):
    Bu alana Messenger görüntü adınızı girin.

Ücretli hizmetlerden yararlananlar, geri kalan kutuları da doldurun.

En son kutu için ise;
    *Any additional info that might be useful in validating the ownership of the account:
    Bu alana hesabın sahipliğini doğrulamak için yararlı olabilecek herhangi ek bilgileri yazın.
  4. Submit düğmesine tıklayın.
Hesabın size ait olduğu doğrulanırsa bir e-posta daha alacaksınız ve bu e-postada bulunan bağlantı ile parolanızı sıfırlayabilirsiniz.

Kolay gelsin...

Bir bildiğim varsa hiç bir şey bilmediğimdir. (:
ebru_can_ - avatarı
ebru_can_
Ziyaretçi
1 Mayıs 2010       Mesaj #144
ebru_can_ - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
yetkili arkadaşlar, ben msn şifremi unuttum fakat gizli yanıtımı biliyorum, ama açtıgım sayfada alternatif epostam ve şifresini unuttugum e posta alanı var alternatif e postamında hangisi oldugunu bilmiyorum Msn Confused gizli yanıtı degiştir seçenegi yok ne yapacagımı bilmiyorum yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim... şimdiden teşekkrler...
chakıa - avatarı
chakıa
Ziyaretçi
7 Mayıs 2010       Mesaj #145
chakıa - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
ARKADAŞLAR LÜTFEN YARDIMCI OLUN YA İKİ GÜNDÜR KENDİ ELİMDE DEĞİŞTİRDİĞİM KENDİ HACKLEDİĞİM ŞİFREMİ ALMAYA ÇALIŞIYORUM..

Hello ..........,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I have been assigned to help you with your issue. I acknowledge the time and effort that you spent in providing us the details that we requested for our investigation. I know how important it is to resolve your issue.

I apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. We normally respond within 24 hours, but we have received an unusually large number of messages recently. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible.

We have successfully verified the data that you provided. We have sent a Password Reset e-mail message to the e-mail address that you asked us to respond to, ( KAYBOLAN DEĞİL ŞİMDİ KULLANDIĞIM ADRES @HOTMAİL.COM

Important: For your privacy and security, the password reset will expire within 3 days and can only be used once. If you had issues changing your password, reply to this email and we will send another password reset link.

Before you try to reset your password, we suggest that you clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. For information about clearing the cache, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en-us

To reset your password, open the e-mail message that has the subject "Reset your Windows Live ID password." Follow the instructions on that e-mail to reset your password.

Notes:
a. This e-mail message should be in the Inbox. If you do not see this message in the Inbox, check your junk mail. E-mail services offer filters that may direct e-mail messages from some domains to a Junk Mail folder. For information about filters, please contact your e-mail service provider.

b. Choose a password that will be rated "Medium" or "Strong" in our Password Strength meter. To do this, please visit:
https://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=enUS&project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=Accountv1_CONC _StrongPassword.htm

After you reset your password, we suggest that you change your account information, so that in the event that you encounter password issues again, you may utilize our online options to reset it. We encourage you to change your alternate e-mail address and secret question and answer as well. To do this, please visit:

https://account.live.com/summarypage.aspx

For your future queries on Windows Live products, come and visit Windows Live Solutions Center: Windows Live? Solution Center

This is our new solutions portal with direct access to support resources. Users can get real-time updates on service availability, questions asked by other users and solution from Windows Live Technical Support experts and knowledgeable customers.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Thank you,

Nash
Windows Live Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------

Help secure your Live ID against identity theft - visit http://account.live.com and update your password reset information today.
chakıa - avatarı
chakıa
Ziyaretçi
7 Mayıs 2010       Mesaj #146
chakıa - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Yapılması gereken şey ise basit eski bilgilerinizi hotmail'e attığınızda hesabınızı kurtarabiliceksiniz.Size sordukları sorular Hotmail hesabınız,adınız soyadınız,posta kodu,il,ilçe,IP numaranız,gizli soru cevabınız,eski şifreniz,msn listenizde olan kişilerin mailleri,size gelen mailler,açtığınız klasörler,eski mailiniz,defterinizde bulunan mailler,servis sağlayıcınız (adsl,kablonet) gibi,eski nikiniz.Tabi bunların hepsi gerekli değil çoğunu cevapladığınız an hesabınızı kurtarmak için gerekli cevabı hotmail atmakta.Şimdi gelelim nasıl yapıcağımıza;

ident.lvid.00.00.en.syk.mnl.ts.t01.spt.00.em@css.one.microsoft.com adlı mail'e

İngilizcesi;My email address has been named xxx@hotmail.com capture changed my password and secret question answer, what do I do want to get back

Türkçe Açıklaması; xxx@hotmail.com adlı mail adresim ele geçirildi şifrem ve gizli soru cevabım değiştirilmiş geri almak istiyorum ne yapmalıyım

diye mail atıyosunuz tabi ingilizcesini,xxx@hotmail'e hacklenen adresinizi yazın. Onlarda size aşağıdaki e-maili yollayacak ve sorulara cevap vererek gelen maile aşağıda belirteceğimiz adrese e-mail olarak göndereceksiniz.

İngilizcesi:

1. Your Windows Live ID
2. Your first name and your last name
3. Your date of birth (month/date/year)
4. Your country
5. Your state (if applicable)
6. Your postal code
7. Your IP address List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit the following Web site:
What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address
The numbers that appear at the top of this Web page is your IP address.
8. The answer to your secret question
9. The "alternate e-mail address" that is on file for the account
10. Your Internet service provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.
11. The last date and time when you successfully signed in
12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
13. Names of contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address)
14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your Inbox or mail folders
15. Names of contacts on your contact list (please include the e-mail address)
16. Your Windows Live Messenger nickname (display name)

Türkçe Açıklaması

1. Windows Live ID
2. Adınız ve soyadınız
3. Doğum tarihinizi (ay / tarih / yıl)
4. Ülkeniz
5. Eyalet (varsa)
6. Sizin posta kodu
7. Bu hesabınıza erişmek için kullandığınız her bilgisayardan IP adresi listesi IP adresleri. , Aşağıdaki Web sitesini ziyaret edin IP adresini belirlemek için:
What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address
Bu Web sayfasının üst kısmında görünen numaralar IP adresidir.
8. Gizli sorunun cevabı
9. "E-alternatif, o dosyayla ilgili hesap için posta adresi"
10. İnternet servis sağlayıcı. ISP e gibi internet ve benzeri hizmetler, bağlantı-posta son kullanıcıya sunan bir şirkettir. Örnekler MSNIA, EarthLink, Comcast ve içerir.
11. En son tarih ve zaman başarıyla giriş
12. Varsayılan klasör ek olarak oluşturduğunuz herhangi bir klasör isimleri
13. Adres defteri kişiler isimleri (lütfen) e-posta adresini içeren
14. Bu Gelen kutusu veya posta klasörleri tüm eski posta Konular
15. Kişi listenizdeki kişileri isimleri (lütfen) e-posta adresini içeren
16. Windows Live Messenger nickname (görünen ad)

gördüğünüz gibi size gelecek mailde bulunan bu bilgilerinizi karşısına girin daha sonra mail atılıcak adresi silin çünkü direk cevap veremiyorsunuz oraya;

ident.lvid.00.00.en.syk.mnl.ts.t01.spt.00.em@css.one.microsoft.com adresine yazmış olduğunuz cevabı mail olarak gönderiniz.
bulut_85 - avatarı
bulut_85
Ziyaretçi
8 Mayıs 2010       Mesaj #147
bulut_85 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
ACİLLL YARDIMMMMMMMMMMMM

arkadaşlar benimde msnim çalındı microsofta gönderdim banada bu cevap geldi ama anlamıyorum.çevirisini yaptım ama benden ne istiyo yeni şifremi göndericek ne yapıcak ne olur acil yardım edinnn??????????????????

Hello ..........,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I have been assigned to help you with your issue. I acknowledge the time and effort that you spent in providing us the details that we requested for our investigation. I know how important it is to resolve your issue.

I apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. We normally respond within 24 hours, but we have received an unusually large number of messages recently. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible.

We have successfully verified the data that you provided. We have sent a Password Reset e-mail message to the e-mail address that you asked us to respond to, ( KAYBOLAN DEĞİL ŞİMDİ KULLANDIĞIM ADRES @HOTMAİL.COM

Important: For your privacy and security, the password reset will expire within 3 days and can only be used once. If you had issues changing your password, reply to this email and we will send another password reset link.

Before you try to reset your password, we suggest that you clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. For information about clearing the cache, visit the following Microsoft Web site: How to delete cookie files in Internet Explorer

To reset your password, open the e-mail message that has the subject "Reset your Windows Live ID password." Follow the instructions on that e-mail to reset your password.

Notes:
a. This e-mail message should be in the Inbox. If you do not see this message in the Inbox, check your junk mail. E-mail services offer filters that may direct e-mail messages from some domains to a Junk Mail folder. For information about filters, please contact your e-mail service provider.

b. Choose a password that will be rated "Medium" or "Strong" in our Password Strength meter. To do this, please visit:
https://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=enUS&project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=Accountv1_CONC _StrongPassword.htm

After you reset your password, we suggest that you change your account information, so that in the event that you encounter password issues again, you may utilize our online options to reset it. We encourage you to change your alternate e-mail address and secret question and answer as well. To do this, please visit:

https://account.live.com/summarypage.aspx

For your future queries on Windows Live products, come and visit Windows Live Solutions Center: Windows Live? Solution Center

This is our new solutions portal with direct access to support resources. Users can get real-time updates on service availability, questions asked by other users and solution from Windows Live Technical Support experts and knowledgeable customers.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Thank you,

Nash
Windows Live Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------

Help secure your Live ID against identity theft - visit http://account.live.com and update your password reset information today.
farcry789 - avatarı
farcry789
Ziyaretçi
30 Mayıs 2010       Mesaj #148
farcry789 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Sa.Benim msnimi banlattılar.Boştan yere.Benim şifremi bilgisayarıma gönderebilirmisiniz
fadedliver - avatarı
fadedliver
Ziyaretçi
30 Mayıs 2010       Mesaj #149
fadedliver - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı
farcry789 adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Sa.Benim msnimi banlattılar.Boştan yere.Benim şifremi bilgisayarıma gönderebilirmisiniz

ahmetgns adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı
MSN hesaplarının çalınmasıyla ilgili olarak yapmanız gereken işlemler aşağıda belirtilmiştir. İşlemleri sırayla gerçekleştiriniz.

Öncelikle Windows Live ID Validation Form sitesine giriş yapmalısınız.
Türkçe (Türkiye) dilinde destek verilmediği yazarsa aşağıdaki Dil (Ülke) listesinden English (United States)'i seçin.
Açılan sayfadaki alanların kısa açıklamaları aşağıda belirtilmiştir.
*Full Name:
Bu alana, Adınızı ve Soyadınızı girin.

*The e-mail address for us to send a response:
Bu alana cevabın gönderilmesini istediğiniz e-posta adresinizi girin.

*Primary e-mail address/member ID associated with the account you are inquiring about:
Bu alana sorun yaşamış olduğunuz e-posta adresinizi girin.

*Date of birth:
Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz doğum tarihini girin (Ay/Gün/Yıl biçiminde).

Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz ülkenizi girin.

*State (if applicable):
Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiyseniz şehrinizi girin.

*ZIP or Postal Code:
Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz posta kodunuzu girin.

*The secret answer to your question:
Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz gizli cevabınızı girin.

*Your alternate e-mail address:
Bu alana hesabınızda belirttiğiniz alternatif e-posta adresinizi girin.

*Your IP address (List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address . The numbers that appear at the top of this Web page is your IP address.)

Bu alana hesabınıza erişmek için kullandığın her bir bilgisayarın internet IP adreslerini listeleyin, IP adresinize What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address adresinden bakabilirsiniz.

*Your Internet service provider (home or work):
Bu alana Internet Servis Sağlayıcınızı girin, ev ya da iş.

*The last date and time that you successfully signed in:
Bu alana en son başarıyla oturum açtığınız tarihi ve saati girin.

Windows Live Hotmail kullanıyorsanız aşağıdaki kutuları da doldurun.

*The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders:
Bu alana e-posta hesabınızda kendi oluşturduğunuz klasörlerin isimlerini girin.

*Names of contacts in your Hotmail address book:
Bu alana Hotmail adres defterinizdeki kişilerin adlarını girin.

*Subjects of any old mail that is in your Hotmail Inbox or mail folders:
Bu alana Hotmail gelen kutunuzda ya da diğer kutularda bulunan bazı e-postaların konularını girin

Windows Live Messenger kullanıyorsanız aşağıdaki kutuları da doldurun.

*Names of contacts on your Messenger contact list:
Bu alana Messenger kişi listenizdeki kişilerin adlarını girin.

*Your Messenger nickname (display name):
Bu alana Messenger görüntü adınızı girin.

Ücretli hizmetlerden yararlananlar, geri kalan kutuları da doldurun.

En son kutu için ise;
*Any additional info that might be useful in validating the ownership of the account:
Bu alana hesabın sahipliğini doğrulamak için yararlı olabilecek herhangi ek bilgileri yazın.
Submit düğmesine tıklayın.
Hesabın size ait olduğu doğrulanırsa bir e-posta daha alacaksınız ve bu e-postada bulunan bağlantı ile parolanızı sıfırlayabilirsiniz.

Kolay gelsin...
YArdımmmm - avatarı
YArdımmmm
Ziyaretçi
5 Haziran 2010       Mesaj #150
YArdımmmm - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Ben butun herseyı yaptım. Bana bır suport tıcket number verdıler. (msn hacklendı.) ne yapmam gerek acıl yardım.

Benzer Konular

27 Şubat 2014 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
11 Ekim 2014 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
29 Temmuz 2014 / girl Soru-Cevap
5 Nisan 2012 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
7 Temmuz 2011 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap