30 Ağustos 2009       Mesaj #12
ThinkerBeLL - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
Misafir adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

walk along this street

^ Cadde boyunca yürüyüş

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Tanrı varsa eğer, ruhumu kutsasın... Ruhum varsa eğer!
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
31 Ağustos 2009       Mesaj #13
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı

ingilizce metinleri türkçeye çevirme

Balance Stamina Acceleration Response
Hi-LaL - avatarı
Hi-LaL
Ziyaretçi
31 Ağustos 2009       Mesaj #14
Hi-LaL - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı
Misafir adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Balance Stamina Acceleration Response

Bunlar bilgisayar oyunlarında geçen kelimelerdir.

Balance ( body balance) : Denge demektir normalde. Anak pes ve winning eleven gibi oyunlarda bulunan oyuncu özelliklerinden de bir tanesidir. Fiziksel direnci ve ikili mücadelelerdeki dayanıklılığı belirtir.

Stamina: Dayanıklılık, kondisyon parametresi

Acceleration : İvme , bir oyuncunun durma pozisyonundan başlayarak ne kadar çabuk maksimum hızına ulaştığını gösteren özelliğidir.

Response: Tepki, cevap
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
3 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #15
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
arkadaşlar bunu türkçeye çevirir misiniz???

We will order them as soon as YYF receive their full shipment as of yet they only had a few cases for sale should be a couple of weeks hopefully (YYF özel isim)
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
8 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #16
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
EsatEnders Londra'da yaşayan bir grup insanın ilişkilerini anlatan bir melodram soapopera dizidir. Hemen her yıl ödül almıştır. Cuma ve cumartesi günleri saat 9:00'da yayınlanır.
Filmdeki karakterlerden bazıları Peggy, Phil, Pat, Stacy, Ian ve Albert, "Kraliçe Victoria" veya "Vic" adlı pub'ta buluşup eğlenirler. Dizinin bölümleri bazen romantik ve bazen eğlendirici veya trajiktir.
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
9 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #17
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı

ingilizce metni türkçeye çevir

After the test your are presented with the results: total startup time with cache disabled, total startup time with cache enabled, times ratio and percentage of cache hits during the measurement. Low cache hits percentage means that this application was not fully cached, you should either add it to the Application Priority list or update the cache contents to reflect the recent statistics.
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
10 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #18
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
selin has got a son my father's name is got two sons
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
11 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #19
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Hello My Dear,
How are you today hope fine?
It's mine pleasure to write this mail to you
Misafir - avatarı
Misafir
Ziyaretçi
19 Eylül 2009       Mesaj #20
Misafir - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı

ingilizce metni türkçeye çevir

hello world hi Dug I'm yak up, who is the person met with Ur mum on the minibusMsn Happywhen mum saw me with my photo machine, she has wondered what ** i, so we started to talk that way, so in the end i got that u interested with this job sincerely, actually i ** just professional in this job too, I'm a student in Cyprus international university and this is my last year, so i ** in Istanbul for two years as a summer trainee and i was working for concept advertising agency (concept if u wanna take a look) so i got some pretty experiences about photography, and i took some good ad photographs for snowbank, tans as and Tiling Sahib. i dint brag, i say these box my departments is not photography its advertising and public relations, as far as i heard from Ur mum, u wanted to educate itself on photography however Ur parents forced u to educate on LET ( this is why i write in English as well Msn Happy actually i interest with this hobby for 6 years and i ** member of autocratic.com (user name is ''Wilek''if u wanna look) web side too and i was precedent of photo club in my college last year too, i mean summer i was just amateur at this job till this summer but somehow i made money via this hobby, box i was saying 2 Ur mum that its not too late for anything box she feels guilty that they vie been handicap for Ur future. So 2 years ago we build autocratic Cyprus meeting as our college nightclub in Cyprus island, and we build several exhibitions in college and outside too, u know as amateur again,but all these thongs gives u some experiences, at least i believe that so that's why i wanted Ur e-mail on phone, maybe we can share our some knowledge with each other, i ** sure that i vie something to learn from u too, i vie some books and Dec's too about photo, maybe we can share them or maybe one day we can arrange photo date with u 4 future too! why not! so this week i ** leaving Meson for my education to Cyprus and i dint vie any Internet opportunity too for 1 week, so if u answer to this mail, i ** going to get that after 1 week, this is my e-mail and at the same time msn address too, we can concoct here! now i ** in hurry to go somewhere so i vie to end writing, c ya later ...

Benzer Konular

2 Eylül 2015 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
20 Ocak 2013 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
1 Mayıs 2015 / Misafir Soru-Cevap