qoccukseytan - avatarı
qoccukseytan
Ziyaretçi
13 Mayıs 2009       Mesaj #81
qoccukseytan - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
ya yardım edin bana rica ediyorum Msn Sad

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
ya hazırladığınız menüden tıklıyorum o sayfa açılıyor ama aşağıda belirtmiş olduğunuz işte isim girme falan formu açıklmıyorr Msn Sad yardım edin lütfen

ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
14 Mayıs 2009       Mesaj #82
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
qoccukseytan adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

ya yardım edin bana rica ediyorum Msn Sad

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
ya hazırladığınız menüden tıklıyorum o sayfa açılıyor ama aşağıda belirtmiş olduğunuz işte isim girme falan formu açıklmıyorr Msn Sad yardım edin lütfen

Uyardığınız için teşekkür ederiz. Bir de bu bağlantıyı deneyin: https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts
DEVRAN_BULUT - avatarı
DEVRAN_BULUT
Ziyaretçi
3 Haziran 2009       Mesaj #83
DEVRAN_BULUT - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Hello Bekir,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Technical Support. This is Julius and I acknowledge that your XXXXXX@hotmail.com account has been hacked. I know how important it is to resolve your issue. I apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. We normally respond within 24 hours, but we have received an unusually large number of messages recently. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible.

Bekir, I could not confirm whether an unauthorized individual accessed your account or provide you any information about who may have done so, as all Windows Live Hotmail member information is confidential. I can only release it to law enforcement officials when served with a subpoena or criminal search warrant, in compliance with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).

Moving on, I certainly would want to help you that is why it would be best if you provide us your complete information once you respond to this email.

Without this, we will not be able to proceed with our investigation. Rest assured that we value the security and confidentiality of the information that you will send us, and it will only be used in resolving your particular issue. In this regard, please provide us with the following:

Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable.

1. Your Windows Live ID
2. Your first name and your last name
3. Your date of birth (month/date/year)
4. Your country
5. Your state (if applicable)
6. Your postal code
7. Your IP address List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit the following Web site:
http://www.whatismyip.com
The numbers that appear at the top of this Web page is your IP address.
8. The answer to your secret question
9. The "alternate e-mail address" that is on file for the account
10. Your Internet service provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.
11. The last date and time when you successfully signed in

More information that may help us verify account ownership:

Windows Live Hotmail customers

12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
13. Names of contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address)
14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your Inbox or mail folders

Windows Live Messenger customers

15. Names of contacts on your contact list (please include the e-mail address)
16. Your Windows Live Messenger nickname (display name)

Your patience and cooperation on this matter are greatly appreciated.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available.

Sincerely,

Julius
Windows Live Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burada ne demek istediğini tam olarak anlıyamadım benden bilgilerimi yeniden göndermemi mi istiyorlar?Mümkünse türkçe çevirebilirmisiniz?
ahmetseydi - avatarı
ahmetseydi
VIP Je Taime
3 Haziran 2009       Mesaj #84
ahmetseydi - avatarı
VIP Je Taime
Alıntı
DEVRAN_BULUT adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Hello Bekir,

Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable.

1. Your Windows Live ID / Windows Live Hesabı (hotmail vs...)
2. Your first name and your last name / Hesabı oluştururken yazdığınız isim ve soy isim
3. Your date of birth (month/date/year) / Hesabı oluştururken belirttiğiniz doğum tarihi Ay/Gün/Yıl
4. Your country / Hesabı açarken belirttiğiniz Ülke
5. Your state (if applicable) / Hesabı açarken belirttiğiniz Şehir
6. Your postal code / Hesabı açarken belirttiğiniz posta kodu
7. Your IP address List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit the following Web site:
http://www.whatismyip.com
The numbers that appear at the top of this Web page is your IP address. / Burdaki linkte tıklayıp çıkan ekranda görünen İP adresi
8. The answer to your secret question / Gizli Sorunun cevabı
9. The "alternate e-mail address" that is on file for the account / Hesabı açarken belirttiğiniz alternatif mail adresi
10. Your Internet service provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.
11. The last date and time when you successfully signed in

More information that may help us verify account ownership:

Windows Live Hotmail customers / En son hacklenen hesabınızla ne zaman oturum açtınız

12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders / Mail Hesabınızın içindeki dosya isimleri
13. Names of contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address) / Adres Defterinizdeki kişilerden bir kaçı
14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your Inbox or mail folders / Mail gelen kutusundaki gelen maillerden bir kaçının konu başlığı

Windows Live Messenger customers

16. Your Windows Live Messenger nickname (display name) / Messengerdaki son kullandığınız kişisel nick.

Burada ne demek istediğini tam olarak anlıyamadım benden bilgilerimi yeniden göndermemi mi istiyorlar?Mümkünse türkçe çevirebilirmisiniz?

Bunların cevaplarını yazarak gelen mail'e cevap veriniz.
ѕнσω мυѕт gσ ση ツ
deepcursed - avatarı
deepcursed
Ziyaretçi
17 Haziran 2009       Mesaj #85
deepcursed - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Arkadaşlar hotmailim çalındı bi form doldurduktan sonra bana şu şekilde bi cevap geldi aa anlayamadım yardımcı olursanız sevinirim...

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. My name is Renee' and I understand that you are having issue accessing your xxxxx@hotmail.com account. I understand how important it is for you to access your account without problems.

xxxx, our records indicate that you submitted a Service Request on 6/16/2009 for the same issue. We are closing Service Request 1104737489 as duplicate. If you have any questions, please respond using 1104627192.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

Renee'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Arkadaşlar cevap bekliyorum lütfen yardımcı olun...
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 18 Haziran 2009 05:26 Sebep: Gönderilerin aynı kişiden peşpeşe gönderilmesi.
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
18 Haziran 2009       Mesaj #86
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
deepcursed adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Arkadaşlar hotmailim çalındı bi form doldurduktan sonra bana şu şekilde bi cevap geldi aa anlayamadım yardımcı olursanız sevinirim...

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. My name is Renee' and I understand that you are having issue accessing your xxxxx@hotmail.com account. I understand how important it is for you to access your account without problems.

xxxx, our records indicate that you submitted a Service Request on 6/16/2009 for the same issue. We are closing Service Request 1104737489 as duplicate. If you have any questions, please respond using 1104627192.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

Renee'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Arkadaşlar cevap bekliyorum lütfen yardımcı olun...

Diyor ki;
Alıntı

xxxx, kayıtlarımız aynı mesele için 16 Haz 2009'da bir başvuru yaptığınızı gösteriyor. 1104737489 numaralı başvurunuzu ikinci başvuru olduğu için kapatıyoruz. Sorularınız olursa lütfen 1104627192 numaralı başvurunuzdan cevaplayın.

kkaya27 - avatarı
kkaya27
Ziyaretçi
25 Haziran 2009       Mesaj #87
kkaya27 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
dediğiniz from nedense çıkmıyor bende formu doldurmak istiyorum ama from diye bi sey yok

ben kendi msn sifremi ve gizli sorumu bi kagıda yazım uzun sekilde o kagıdı da yaktım dı
onu geri almak için ne yapmam lazım from diyorsunuz ama from diye çıkmıyor bende yardımcı olursanız sevinirim
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 3 Temmuz 2009 23:49 Sebep: Gönderilerin aynı kişiden kısa zaman içinde peşpeşe gönderilmesi.
_Sena_96 - avatarı
_Sena_96
Ziyaretçi
30 Haziran 2009       Mesaj #88
_Sena_96 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Bnde dediğiniz şeyi yptım ama şöle bişi geldi anlayamadım lütfen yardımcı olun

Thank you for contacting the Windows Live Technical Support; my name is Max, and I will be assisting you with your issue (based on what you selected on our support page) around your account being compromised. The first part of this message will walk you through how to reset your password using our online options. This is only to determine whether you have been compromised or if you have forgotten your password.
I need to verify that you have attempted to reset your password by going through the forgotten password options. If you have already attempted a password reset via the online reset options and find that you are still having issues accessing your account, please read on, as this email has additional instructions to access our Validation Page. Before you use the validation page, we need to verify that you’ve tried our online options.

Just in case: If you are asking a different question or have an issue with your Windows Live ID specifically, then reply to this e-mail and we will respond to you within 24 hours… If you are asking about your forgotten password, please read on:

I can direct you to a page that will take you to our forgotten password page directly: "Forgot your password?"
This is also a link under the password box on any log in page that you see for Windows Live and MSN.

1. On any Windows Live website or service sign-in page, click Forgot your password?
2. Enter your Windows Live ID, type the characters you see in the Picture box, and then click Continue.
> Select "Send password reset instructions to me in e-mail."
> (If Available) Select "Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity."

I’m also providing you the complete steps for password reset that can be found on our online help: CLICK HERE or:
http://help.live.com/Help.aspx?project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=LiveIDv1_TROU_ForgotYourPa ssword.htm
Also, for detailed screen shots and descriptions for Password Resets, you can visit our Windows Live Spaces site by following this link: CLICK HERE or: http://liveidsupport.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!4D45F3F81F297BB6!160.entry.
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
4 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #89
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
kkaya27 adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

dediğiniz from nedense çıkmıyor bende formu doldurmak istiyorum ama from diye bi sey yok

ben kendi msn sifremi ve gizli sorumu bi kagıda yazım uzun sekilde o kagıdı da yaktım dı
onu geri almak için ne yapmam lazım from diyorsunuz ama from diye çıkmıyor bende yardımcı olursanız sevinirim

Haklısınız, Microsoft e-posta desteği vermeden önce Yardım sayfalarından sorunlarımıza çözüm aramamızı istediği için Yardım sayfalarından "Teknik destek al" bağlantısına tıklanmaksızın doğrudan adresini yazarak e-posta desteği formu doldurma sayfasını açmıyor. Bunu nasıl yapacağınızı anlatmayacağım çünkü hesap çalınmalarında uyguladıkları sistemi biraz geliştirmişler, onu birazdan yazıp bu konunun ilk gönderisine koyacağım. Zamanınızı aldığım için özür dilerim.

Alıntı
_Sena_96 adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Bnde dediğiniz şeyi yptım ama şöle bişi geldi anlayamadım lütfen yardımcı olun

Diyor ki:

"Hesabınız gerçekten çalındı mı yoksa sadece parolanızı mı unuttunuz, önce bunu anlamamız gerekiyor. Bu yüzden önce parolanızı ilgili sayfamızdan sıfırlamayı deneyin. Bunu yapmak için herhangi bir Windows Live oturum açma sayfasında göreceğiniz "Parolanızı unuttunuz mu?" bağlantısına tıklayıp adımları takip edin ve parolanızı sıfırlamayı deneyin. Bunda başarısız olursanız sizi Hesap Doğrulama sayfamıza yönlendireceğim."

Özet olarak bunları diyor. Hesap doğrulama sayfasını ve orada nereye neyi yazmanız gerektiğini hazırlayıp birazdan bu konunun ilk gönderisine koyacağım. Oradan yaparsınız.
ImDarker34 - avatarı
ImDarker34
Ziyaretçi
14 Temmuz 2009       Mesaj #90
ImDarker34 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Hello Eser,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. This is Joan and I know how important it is for you to gain access to your eposta@adresi.com account.

Our records indicate that you submitted a Service Request on 7/13/2009 for the same issue. Please see below for the response we sent you on 7/13/2009. We are closing Service Request 1106891907 as duplicate. If you have any questions, please respond using 1106842254.

We have successfully verified the data that you provided. We have sent a Password Reset e-mail message to the e-mail address that you asked us to respond to, eposta@adresi.com.

Important: For your privacy and security, the password reset will expire within 3 days and can only be used once. If you had issues changing your password, reply to this email and we will send another password reset link.

Before you try to reset your password, we suggest that you clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. For information about clearing the cache, visit the following Microsoft Web site: How to delete cookie files in Internet Explorer

To reset your password, open the e-mail message that has the subject "Reset your Windows Live ID password." Follow the instructions on that e-mail to reset your password.

Notes:
a. This e-mail message should be in the Inbox. If you do not see this message in the Inbox, check your junk mail. E-mail services offer filters that may direct e-mail messages from some domains to a Junk Mail folder. For information about filters, please contact your e-mail service provider.

b. Choose a password that will be rated "Medium" or "Strong" in our Password Strength meter. To do this, please visit:
https://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=enUS&project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=Accountv1_CONC_StrongPassword.htm

After you reset your password, we suggest that you change your account information, so that in the event that you encounter password issues again, you may utilize our online options to reset it. We encourage you to change your alternate e-mail address and secret question and answer as well. To do this, please visit:

https://account.live.com/summarypage.aspx

Sincerely,

Joan

Böle diyor benim ingilizcem yetmiyor.Yardım lütfen.!

Vede birşeyi unuttum ben almışdım hesabımı avanaklığıma geri kaptırdım.Şifreyi değiştirmem gerekirken.Ben Msn'e girdım ondan dolayı pc'm de yavaş olduğundan şifre değiştiremeden hacker değiştirdi.Yardım lütfen.!
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 14 Temmuz 2009 12:14 Sebep: Mesajlar Otomatik Olarak Birleştirildi, e-posta adresi sansürlendi.

Benzer Konular

27 Şubat 2014 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
11 Ekim 2014 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
29 Temmuz 2014 / girl Soru-Cevap
5 Nisan 2012 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
7 Temmuz 2011 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap