Orkhun - avatarı
Orkhun
Ziyaretçi
20 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #71
Orkhun - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Merhabalar..

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Mail adresim başka kişilerin eline geçti.Sitemizdeki yönergeleri uyguladım ve aşağıdaki mail geldi.Bundan sonra yapmam gerek nedir yardımcı olurmusunuz.

Hello Orkun,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I appreciate the information that you have provided for your ***@hotmail.com account. I know how important it is to resolve your issue.

Orkun, after thoroughly checking the profile information you provided, I regret to inform you that it does not match the information stored in the account. For your security, we cannot inform you which of the information you have provided is correct or incorrect. Since Windows Live Hotmail enforces its policies to help protect the privacy and security of its member accounts, we cannot provide you with additional assistance. At this time, I recommend that you create another Windows Live Hotmail account. To do this, please visit:

http://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=enUS&project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=Accountv1_PROC _CreateAccount.htm

Please note that you will be directed to Windows Live ID Help Pane. If you encounter any issues, kindly verify which of the steps did not work for you as we want to make sure the instructions are easy to follow.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

Faye
Windows Live Technical Suppo
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
22 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #72
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
Orkhun adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Merhabalar..

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Mail adresim başka kişilerin eline geçti.Sitemizdeki yönergeleri uyguladım ve aşağıdaki mail geldi.Bundan sonra yapmam gerek nedir yardımcı olurmusunuz.

Hello Orkun,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I appreciate the information that you have provided for your ***@hotmail.com account. I know how important it is to resolve your issue.

Orkun, after thoroughly checking the profile information you provided, I regret to inform you that it does not match the information stored in the account. For your security, we cannot inform you which of the information you have provided is correct or incorrect. Since Windows Live Hotmail enforces its policies to help protect the privacy and security of its member accounts, we cannot provide you with additional assistance. At this time, I recommend that you create another Windows Live Hotmail account. To do this, please visit:

Orkun, verdiğin profil bilgisini ayrıntılı bir şekilde inceledikten sonra üzgünüm ki hesabındaki bilgilerle eşleşmiyor. Güvenliğiniz için, verdiğiniz bilgilerden hangilerinin tuttuğunu hangilerinin tutmadığını size söyleyemeyiz. Üye hesaplarımızın güvenliği ve gizlliğini korumak için size daha fazla yardımcı olamayız. Bu aşamada size yeni bir Windows Live Hotmail hesabı oluşturmanızı önerebilirim. Bunu yapmak için şurayı ziyaret edin:

Create a Windows Live ID

Please note that you will be directed to Windows Live ID Help Pane. If you encounter any issues, kindly verify which of the steps did not work for you as we want to make sure the instructions are easy to follow.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and thank you for using Windows Live ID.

Sincerely,

Faye
Windows Live Technical Suppo

Diyor ki;
Alıntı

Orkun, verdiğiniz profil bilgisini ayrıntılı bir şekilde inceledikten sonra üzgünüm ki bilgiler hesabınızdaki bilgilerle eşleşmiyor. Güvenliğiniz için, verdiğiniz bilgilerden hangilerinin tuttuğunu hangilerinin tutmadığını size söyleyemeyiz. Üye hesaplarımızın güvenliği ve gizlliğini korumak için size daha fazla yardımcı olamayız. Bu aşamada size yeni bir Windows Live Hotmail hesabı oluşturmanızı önerebilirim. Bunu yapmak için şurayı ziyaret edin: ...

ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
22 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #73
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı

Hocam bılgıler dogruydu yalnız gızlı soruda hata olabilir.Bunun karsılıgında bı maıl gondermelımıyım yoksa artık bu hesabın pesını bırakmalımıyım.

Tesekkurler.

Bir daha göndererek gizli soruyu tam hatırlayamadığınızı ve eşleşmeyen bilginin bu olduğunu tahmin ettiğinizi söylerseniz, hiç göndermeyip hesabı tamamen kaybetmektense geri almak için bu şansı da denemenizi öneririm. Muhtemelen yine cevap verirler, o cevaba göre umutlanır ya da umudu tamamen kaybederiz.
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
23 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #74
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı

hocam sagol da benım ıngılızcem yetersiz.Konuda soylediginiz gibi yazıcak kabılıyetım yok malesef.msn chat 'ınde degilim.Maillerim onemlı olan benım ıcın.

Size gönderilen e-postayı cevaplayarak şunu yazın:
Alıntı

Sorry for replying your last e-mail but this is very important for me. My e-mail messages are too important. I'm not very interested in my address book; if that is a big problem, you can empty it before giving the account back to me.

I think the wrong information that doesn't match is my secret question and answer because I was not sure only for that information in my previous e-mail to you. Other information I have provided should be correct. Please if that was the wrong information, now believe me and send the password reset link. I acknowledge your concern about your users' privacy but you must acknowledge my concern about my e-mail messages. Give me this chance please.

Orkhun - avatarı
Orkhun
Ziyaretçi
23 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #75
Orkhun - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
En son gelen mail bu.Sanırım her şey bitti Msn Dunno

Hello Orkun,
Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. I understand how important it is for you to access the***@hotmail.com account and I know how frustrating this issue can be to you.
Based on the information that you have provided, you have not given the information needed for a password reset on the account: ***@hotmail.com.

Microsoft takes the privacy and security of our customers seriously. Password reset on accounts can only be done after we have verified ownership based on the answers that you provided from the validation questions. The Microsoft Online Privacy information can be found at http://privacy.microsoft.com.

At this time, our suggestions would be:

1. Review the answers you provided, then provide additional information.
2. Attempt to sign in again at: http://account.live.com
3. Create a new account.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available.
Sincerely,
Faye
Windows Live Technical Support
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
24 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #76
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı

En son gelen mail bu.Sanırım her şey bitti Msn Dunno

Aslında onlar halen bitirmiş değiller: "Bize verdiğiniz cevapları gözden geçirin, ek bilgiler daha verin ve bizde hesabın sahibi olduğunuzu kesin anlayabilelim." diyorlar. Verdiğiniz bilgilerde hala eksiklikler görüyorlar ve bu kadar az ve/veya yanlış bilgilere göre parola sıfırlama bağlantısı gönderemeyeceklerini belirtiliyorlar. En son olarak yine yeni bir hesap açmanızı önermişler Msn Happy
Orkhun - avatarı
Orkhun
Ziyaretçi
24 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #77
Orkhun - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı
ahmetgns adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Aslında onlar halen bitirmiş değiller: "Bize verdiğiniz cevapları gözden geçirin, ek bilgiler daha verin ve bizde hesabın sahibi olduğunuzu kesin anlayabilelim." diyorlar. Verdiğiniz bilgilerde hala eksiklikler görüyorlar ve bu kadar az ve/veya yanlış bilgilere göre parola sıfırlama bağlantısı gönderemeyeceklerini belirtiliyorlar. En son olarak yine yeni bir hesap açmanızı önermişler Msn Happy

Üstat en son girdiğim tarih saatine kadar yazdım.Kişi Listemi gönderdim.Daha Ne yapabilirim ki.Verilebilecek tüm bilgiler verdim.en cok mail gelen siteleri yazdım. Msn Happy En son konusmamı en son ekleyen kısıyı .. Boyle devam edicek gibi gorunuyo ya onlar pes edicek ya biz Msn Happy..
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
24 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #78
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı

Üstat en son girdiğim tarih saatine kadar yazdım.Kişi Listemi gönderdim.Daha Ne yapabilirim ki.Verilebilecek tüm bilgiler verdim.en cok mail gelen siteleri yazdım. Msn Happy En son konusmamı en son ekleyen kısıyı .. Boyle devam edicek gibi gorunuyo ya onlar pes edicek ya biz Msn Happy..

Ben de anlamadım neden işi yokuşa sürüyorlar, korkarım daha fazla yardım edemeyeceğim. Gerisi size kalmış gibi...
ardasinan - avatarı
ardasinan
Ziyaretçi
28 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #79
ardasinan - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
merhaba arkadaslar bana boyle bir e-mail geldi türkçe cevirisini yaparmısınız

Hello Yasar,

Your e-mail has been forwarded to us at Windows Live Technical Support. My name is Ian and I understand that you suspect someone may have hacked your ???????@hotmail.com account. I know how important this is to you and I look forward to providing you with the necessary assistance today.

Yasar, I could not confirm whether an unauthorized individual accessed your account or provide you any information about who may have done so, as all Windows Live Hotmail member information is confidential. I can only release it to law enforcement officials when served with a subpoena or criminal search warrant, in compliance with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).

If you encounter issues resetting your password online, you must provide more information to prove ownership of the account before we can send you an e-mail containing the link that will allow you to reset the password of your Windows Live ID. Please send us the information below.

Important: In order to have your issue resolved immediately and to avoid further inconvenience, we suggest that you fill in the account information completely and accurately. Use the same information you have provided when you registered your account. We need at least 48 hrs to properly investigate your password issue. Rest assured that we value the security and confidentiality of the information that you will send us, and it will only be used in resolving your password issue.

Please put N/A or NONE if the question is not applicable.

1. Your Windows Live ID
2. Your first name and your last name
3. Your date of birth (month/date/year)
4. Your country
5. Your state (if applicable)
6. Your postal code
7. Your IP address List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. To determine your IP address, visit the following Web site:
What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more
The numbers that appear at the top of this Web page is your IP address.
8. The answer to your secret question
9. The "alternate e-mail address" that is on file for the account
10. Your Internet service provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.
11. The last date and time when you successfully signed in

More information that may help us verify account ownership:

Windows Live Hotmail customers

12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
13. Names of contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address)
14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your Inbox or mail folders

Windows Live Messenger customers

15. Names of contacts on your contact list (please include the e-mail address)
16. Your Windows Live Messenger nickname (display name)

When we receive the answers that you provide, we will review the information and reply. We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Ian
Windows Live Technical Support
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 28 Nisan 2009 15:53 Sebep: E-posta adresi silindi.
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
28 Nisan 2009       Mesaj #80
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
ardasinan adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

merhaba arkadaslar bana boyle bir e-mail geldi türkçe cevirisini yaparmısınız

Nasıl cevap vermeniz gerektiği bu konunun ilk gönderisinde anlatılıyor. Oraya bakarak uygun cevabı verebilirsiniz.

Alıntı
pQqPqP adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

bilgi için elinize saglık 21 madde geldi 16 dan sonrası için yardım eder misiniz acil lütfen

[c=7]xвσx σя zuηє pяєpaid ćaяd ηuмвєя (тhє pяєpaid ćaяd iηFσямaтiση мuSт мaтćh тhє Liωє id тhaт γσu uSєd тσ Siqη up.:

LaSт 4 diqiтS σF тhє ćяєdiт ćaяd uSєd Fσя SєяωićєS:

єiяaтiση σF тhє ćяєdiт ćaяd uSєd Fσя SєяωićєS:

ηaмє aS iт appєaяS ση тhє ćяєdiт ćaяd uSєd Fσя SєяωićєS:

aηγ addiтiσηaL iηFσ тhaт мiqhт вє uSєFuL iη ωaLidaтiηq тhє σwηєяShip σF тhє aććσuηт:
[/c=10]

O kısımlar kredi kartı vs. ile bir hizmet satın aldıysanız onunla ilgili bilgiler istiyor. 16. sorudan sonrası için N/A yani Not Applicable yazın.
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 28 Nisan 2009 16:01 Sebep: Gönderilerin aynı kişi tarafından kısa zaman içinde peşpeşe gönderilmesi.

Benzer Konular

27 Şubat 2014 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
11 Ekim 2014 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
29 Temmuz 2014 / girl Soru-Cevap
5 Nisan 2012 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
7 Temmuz 2011 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap