Thank you for writing to Windows Live ID Technical Support. My name is Jake and I am sorry for the delay in responding to your e-mail. I understand that you believe that your firstname.lastname@example.org account was hacked. I can imagine how inconvenient it must have been for you. I know how important it is to resolve your concern, and I am here to provide the assistance you need today.
I would like to help you regain access right away, but because we value our members' security and privacy, we will need your cooperation in verifying the account ownership. When we receive and verify the necessary information, we can give you the link that will allow you to reset your password. Please provide the following completely and accurately:
1. Your Windows Live ID (the e-mail address that you are inquiring about)
2. Your First and Last Names
3. Date of Birth (Date/Month/Year)
4. Country or Region
5. State (if applicable)
6. Zip or Postal Code
7. Your IP address. List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. You can go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ to find this information. The numbers that appear at the top of this page will be your IP address.
8. The answer to your secret question (if applicable)
9. The "alternate e-mail address" associated with the account (if applicable)
10. Your Internet Service Provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.
11. The last date and time that you successfully signed in
For Windows Live Mail or MSN Hotmail customers:
12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
13. Contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address)
14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your inbox or mail folders
For Windows Live Messenger or MSN Messenger customers:
15. A list of contacts on your buddy list (please include the e-mail address)
16. Your Windows Live Messenger nickname (display name)
Ismail, we are looking forward to your response.
Windows Live ID Technical Support
If you are currently located in United States, find out how easy all-in-one PC care can be with the 90-day free trial of Windows Live OneCare. To get started, paste this link in your browser: http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=SPT