Hacklenen Mailinizi Geri Alma İhtimali (Dilekçe) - Sayfa 2

Güncelleme: 1 Temmuz 2014 Gösterim: 281.327 Cevap: 151
kin_ittifak - avatarı
kin_ittifak
Ziyaretçi
29 Mart 2007       Mesaj #11
kin_ittifak - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Beyler dediginiz gibi yaptm bu mail geldi...dediginiz gibi cvp.ladım peki bana gelirmi sifre ? ve nezaman gelir yardım pls..

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar

Hello Ismail,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live ID Technical Support. My name is Jake and I am sorry for the delay in responding to your e-mail. I understand that you believe that your xxxxxxx@hotmail.com account was hacked. I can imagine how inconvenient it must have been for you. I know how important it is to resolve your concern, and I am here to provide the assistance you need today.

I would like to help you regain access right away, but because we value our members' security and privacy, we will need your cooperation in verifying the account ownership. When we receive and verify the necessary information, we can give you the link that will allow you to reset your password. Please provide the following completely and accurately:

1. Your Windows Live ID (the e-mail address that you are inquiring about)
2. Your First and Last Names
3. Date of Birth (Date/Month/Year)
4. Country or Region
5. State (if applicable)
6. Zip or Postal Code
7. Your IP address. List the IP addresses from each computer that you use to access your account. You can go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ to find this information. The numbers that appear at the top of this page will be your IP address.
8. The answer to your secret question (if applicable)
9. The "alternate e-mail address" associated with the account (if applicable)
10. Your Internet Service Provider. An ISP is a company that provides an end user with a connection to the Internet and other similar services, such as e-mail. Examples include MSNIA, EarthLink, and Comcast.
11. The last date and time that you successfully signed in

For Windows Live Mail or MSN Hotmail customers:
12. The names of any folders that you created in addition to the default folders
13. Contacts in your address book (please include the e-mail address)
14. Subjects of any old mail that is in your inbox or mail folders

For Windows Live Messenger or MSN Messenger customers:
15. A list of contacts on your buddy list (please include the e-mail address)
16. Your Windows Live Messenger nickname (display name)

Please be advised that Microsoft takes the privacy and security of our customers seriously. Please review the Microsoft Online Privacy information at http://privacy.microsoft.com/ . For more information about the Windows Live Terms of Use, visit the following Microsoft website: http://tou.live.com/ .

Ismail, we are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Jake
Windows Live ID Technical Support

If you are currently located in United States, find out how easy all-in-one PC care can be with the 90-day free trial of Windows Live OneCare. To get started, paste this link in your browser: http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=SPT
toygun - avatarı
toygun
Ziyaretçi
6 Nisan 2007       Mesaj #12
toygun - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
arkadaşlar msnm hacklenmişti ve bu Costumer ID e gerekli bilgileri yolladım isim soy isim hacklenen tarih gizli soru vs ve bana böle bi mail geldi ne yapmam gerekiyor acaba yarım edin lütfen.. Konuyu yanlıs yere açtıysam özür dilerim..

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Hello Mehmet,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live technical Support. I am William and I understand that you are having an issue to your hacklenenmail@hotmail.com account and you mentioned that your e-mail address account was hacked. I know how important this issue to you. Let me help you and give you the necessary assistance.

We have successfully verified the data that you provided. We have sent a password reset e-mail message to the e-mail address that you asked us to respond to xxxxxx@hotmail.com .

Before you try to reset your password, we suggest that you clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. The Temporary Internet Files folder stores information that your computer exchanges with the Web sites that you visit. These files make communication between the computer and the Web sites easier. As time passes, these files become cluttered and can adversely affect communication. The clutter will have to be regularly cleaned to guarantee seamless communication. To do this please follow the steps below: For Internet Explorer 6.0:

1. Click "Tools", and then click "Internet Options."

2. Click the "General" tab

3. Click "Delete Cookies," and click "OK."

4. Click "Delete Files," and click "OK."

5. Click "Clear History," and click "Yes."

6. Click "OK."

To reset your password, follow these steps:

1. Open the e-mail message that has the subject "Reset your Window Live ID password."

Note: This e-mail message should be in the Inbox. If you do not see this message in the Inbox, check your junk mail. E-mail services offer filters that may direct e-mail messages from some domains to a Junk Mail folder. For information about filters, please contact your e-mail service provider.

Note: The password link has these features:

- It can be used for three (3) times only.

- It will expire within three (3) days after it is released.

2. Highlight the complete link that starts with http:// and may include more than one line, and then click "Copy" on the "Edit" menu.

3. Open a word processor program, such as Microsoft Word, and then click "Paste" on the "Edit" menu.

4. Sign out from all Windows Live ID accounts, and then close all Internet browser windows.

5. Open a new browser window, and then click the box where you typically see the Web page address.

6. Copy the link again from the word processor and paste it into this box.

7. Press ENTER. You will be directed to a page where you have to confirm your e-mail address.

8. Copy this Windows Live ID, hacklenenmail@hotmail.com , exactly as it is typed, and then paste it in the e-mail address field.

9. Click "Continue."

10. In the "New Password" text box, enter your preferred password.

Note: Suggestions for creating a password:

- Make the password with at least six and not more than 16 characters

- Make the password different from the answer to your secret question

- Make the password different from any one of your former passwords

To make your account more secure, we suggest that you use a password that will be rated "Medium" or "Strong" in our Password Strength meter.

11. Re-enter your preferred password for confirmation.

12. Click "Continue."

13. Click "Done."

After you reset your password, we suggest that you change your secret question and answer. To do this, follows these steps:

1. Visit the Windows Live Account page at https://account.live.com .

2. Sign in using your Windows Live ID sign in name and password.

3. Next to "Question," click "Change."

4. Type your password in the "Password" box.

5. Select your new "Question" from the drop down list.

6. Enter your "Secret Answer."

If you have not already done this, we recommend that you add an alternate e-mail address to your MSN Hotmail profile. This lets you have another option to reset your password by using the "Password Reset by E-mail" feature to perform a password reset on your MSN Hotmail account.

To add an alternate e-mail address, follow these steps:

1. Visit the Windows Live Account page at https://account.live.com.

3. Next to "Alternate e-mail address," click "Add or Change."

5. Type your alternative e-mail address in the "Type alternate e-mail address" box.

6. Retype your alternative e-mail address in the "Retype alternate e-mail address:" box.

7. Click "Save" button.

The alternate e-mail address that you provide should not be the same as the e-mail address for your current Hotmail address. Therefore, you can receive our e-mail that contains the instructions to reset your password. Please use any other e-mail address as an alternate, such as your work e-mail address or your e-mail address through another service.

You are valuable at MSN and we look forward to providing you with consistent and effective service. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to write back. Or, you may opt to use our online help located at the following MSN Web site:

http://help.msn.com/help.aspx?market=en-us&project=passportv31

Sincerely,

William

Windows Live ID Network Technical Support
frmthmoon - avatarı
frmthmoon
Ziyaretçi
3 Mayıs 2007       Mesaj #13
frmthmoon - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Arkadaslar slmss... kuzenın adresı hacklendı adresını gerı almak ıcınn alternatıf posta adresıne hotmailden parola sıfırlama ıletısı gonderılmesını ıstedı.fakat alternetıf posta adresıne gonderılen maıller nasıl acılıor yanı kuzen nasıl okucak maılını bılgısı olan varsa acıl cvp yazabılırmı lutfeeennnnn.......Msn ConfusedMsn ConfusedMsn Confused
shark_aslan - avatarı
shark_aslan
Ziyaretçi
5 Mayıs 2007       Mesaj #14
shark_aslan - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
bilgisayarını tarıhını kontrol et
abdullahgedik - avatarı
abdullahgedik
Ziyaretçi
5 Haziran 2007       Mesaj #15
abdullahgedik - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
bu sistem bi numara 2 gün içinde msn adresiniz elinizde arkadaslar dert etmeyin hiç bi şeyi hacker falan değil. sadece gizli sorunuzu saglam tutun şifrenizi dogum gününüz falan yapmayın yeter Msn Happy)))

işte kardeşim oraya gir ingizlizce bilen arkadasınla o sana cevirsin halledin.herkesin bildiği iyi hackerdır kimsenin bilmediği kötü hackerdır Msn Happy özlü söz atalım araya Msn Grin
Son düzenleyen ahmetseydi; 5 Haziran 2007 11:44 Sebep: Mesajlar Otomatik Olarak Birleştirildi
crazy742_2 - avatarı
crazy742_2
Ziyaretçi
7 Haziran 2007       Mesaj #16
crazy742_2 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
sana tavsiyem msn neni sil ve tekrar yükle ben böyle yaptım düzeldi inş. sende de olur
Msn Happy
sokak rapcisi - avatarı
sokak rapcisi
Ziyaretçi
7 Haziran 2007       Mesaj #17
sokak rapcisi - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
ARKADAŞLAR BENİM DE MSN Mİ ÇOK ÇALDILAR ÇOK UĞRAŞTIM ALMAK İÇİN BUNLAR FAYDA ETMİO YANİ MSN NİZ HACKLENDİYSE ARTIK GERİ DÖNÜŞÜ YOKTUR SİZ O MSN Yİ UNUUTUN DEMEKTEN BAŞKA BİŞİ DENMEZ CANLARIM...

İSTEDİĞİ KADAR SİLSİN BAŞTAN WALLA BENDE OLMADI HELE MSN HACKLENDİYSE ASLA YAPAMAS.....
Son düzenleyen sokak rapcisi; 7 Haziran 2007 11:38 Sebep: Mesajlar Otomatik Olarak Birleştirildi
famela - avatarı
famela
Ziyaretçi
27 Haziran 2007       Mesaj #18
famela - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
xxxxxx@hotmail.com adresim çalıdı şu anda çalan kişi tarafından kullanılıyor

evet yardımcı olurmusunuz
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 16 Şubat 2010 11:51 Sebep: Mesajlar Otomatik Olarak Birleştirildi-E-posta adresi sansürlendi.
hellboy726 - avatarı
hellboy726
Ziyaretçi
27 Haziran 2007       Mesaj #19
hellboy726 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Alıntı
famela adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

cevap bekliyorum

Başlığı okumayı neden denemiyorsun ?
coco6767 - avatarı
coco6767
Ziyaretçi
29 Temmuz 2007       Mesaj #20
coco6767 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
arkadaşlar bana böyle bir mesaj geldi ne demek istiyor pek anlıyamadım yardımcı olursanız sevinirim

Hello xxxxx,
Thank you for writing back to Windows Live ID Technical Support. My name is Leslie and I appreciate the time you took in sending the information asked from you. I understand an unauthorized individual has gained access to your account. I ** grateful that your e-mail was brought to my attention and I know how important it is to resolve your issue.
I have successfully verified the data that you provided. I have sent a password reset e-mail message to the e-mail address that you asked us to respond to, xxxxxxx@hotmail.com.
Before you try to reset your password, we suggest that you clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. The Temporary Internet Files folder stores information that your computer exchanges with the Web sites that you visit. These files make communication between the computer and the Web sites easier. As time passes, these files become cluttered and can adversely affect communication. The clutter will have to be regularly cleaned to guarantee seamless communication. You may refer to your browser's Help section for the instructions to clear cache.
To reset your password, follow these steps:
1. Open the e-mail message that has the subject "Reset your Window Live ID password."
Note: This e-mail message should be in the Inbox. If you do not see this message in the Inbox, check your junk mail. E-mail services offer filters that may direct e-mail messages from some domains to a Junk Mail folder. For information about filters, please contact your e-mail service provider.
Note: The password link has these features:
- It can be used for three (3) times only.
- It will expire within three (3) days after it is released.
2. Highlight the complete link that starts with http:// and may include more than one line, and then click "Copy" on the "Edit" menu.
3. Open a word processor program, such as Microsoft Word, and then click "Paste" on the "Edit" menu.
4. Sign out from all Windows Live ID accounts, and then close all Internet browser windows.
5. Open a new browser window, and then click the box where you typically see the Web page address.
6. Copy the link again from the word processor and paste it into this box.
7. Press ENTER. You will be directed to a page where you have to confirm your e-mail address.
8. Copy this Windows Live ID, xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com, exactly as it is typed, and then paste it in the e-mail address field.
9. Click "Continue."
10. In the "New Password" text box, enter your preferred password.
Note: Suggestions for creating a password:
- Make the password with at least six and not more than 16 characters
- Make the password different from the answer to your secret question
- Make the password different from any one of your former passwords
To make your account more secure, we suggest that you use a password that will be rated "Medium" or "Strong" in our Password Strength meter.
11. Re-enter your preferred password for confirmation.
12. Click "Continue."
13. Click "Done."
After you reset your password, we suggest that you change your secret question and answer. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Windows Live Account page at https://account.live.com .
3. Next to "Question," click "Change."
5. Select your new "Question" from the drop down list.
6. Enter your "Secret Answer."
If you have not already done this, we recommend that you add an alternate e-mail address to your MSN Hotmail profile. This lets you have another option to reset your password by using the "Password Reset by E-mail" feature to perform a password reset on your MSN Hotmail account.
Son düzenleyen ahmetgns; 16 Şubat 2010 11:54 Sebep: E-posta adresleri sansürlendi.

Benzer Konular

27 Şubat 2014 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
11 Ekim 2014 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
29 Temmuz 2014 / girl Soru-Cevap
5 Nisan 2012 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
7 Temmuz 2011 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap