Hacklenen Mailinizi Geri Alma İhtimali (Dilekçe) - Sayfa 4

Güncelleme: 1 Temmuz 2014 Gösterim: 281.398 Cevap: 151
_KaRaNTiNa_ - avatarı
_KaRaNTiNa_
Ziyaretçi
3 Kasım 2007       Mesaj #31
_KaRaNTiNa_ - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
peki msn yoluyla yardım edebilirmisiniz ingilizce olduğu için yapamıyo olabilirim belki Msn Happy cahillik işte
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
erkan__40 - avatarı
erkan__40
Ziyaretçi
19 Ocak 2008       Mesaj #32
erkan__40 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
selam arkadaşlar geçen sene --- adresimi çaldılar gizli sorumuda değiştirmişler bide nahh bulursun yazmışlar soruya. bu adresimi geri almak istiyorum lütfen bana bi yol gösterirmisiniz.teşekkürler iyi geceler
Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
Son düzenleyen NeutralizeR; 28 Şubat 2008 18:26 Sebep: adres silindi
kompetankedi - avatarı
kompetankedi
VIP Bir Dünyalı
19 Ocak 2008       Mesaj #33
kompetankedi - avatarı
VIP Bir Dünyalı
Alıntı
erkan__40 adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

selam arkadaşlar geçen sene --- adresimi çaldılar gizli sorumuda değiştirmişler bide nahh bulursun yazmışlar soruya. bu adresimi geri almak istiyorum lütfen bana bi yol gösterirmisiniz.teşekkürler iyi geceler

(Bu mesaj buraya taşınmıştır)

Konunun ilk mesajını inceleyin
ackhalil - avatarı
ackhalil
Ziyaretçi
8 Şubat 2008       Mesaj #34
ackhalil - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
ARKADASLR SİZ SİZ OLUN BİR SİTEYE GİRDİĞİNİZDE MSN ADRESİNİZLE SİFRENİZİ VERMEYİN
fucak - avatarı
fucak
Ziyaretçi
13 Nisan 2008       Mesaj #35
fucak - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
msn e ilk mailimi attıktan sonra detaylı bilgileri isteyen mail geldi.fakat yanıtla diyerek bilgilerimi yazdım ve göndermeye kalktığımda adresi sistem geçersiz buldu mail adresi büyük harfklerden oluştuğu için onları küçültüp öyle yolladım acaba doğru yere gitmişmidir ya da yapmam gereken başka bir şey mi var dı?
asi_man - avatarı
asi_man
Ziyaretçi
20 Haziran 2008       Mesaj #36
asi_man - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Ben bütün herşey ama herşeyi harfi harfine yaptım en son gelen mailde ingilizce şunlar yazıyor.Lütfen bana yardımcı olun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Ilker,
Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. This is Consuelo and I appreciate the time you took in sending us the requested information to correct your password concern. I recognize the importance of this issue and I will be assisting you with your concern.

I have successfully verified the data that you provided. We have sent a Password Reset e-mail message to the e-mail address that you asked us to respond to, xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.de.

Before you try to reset your password, we suggest that you clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. The Temporary Internet Files folder stores information that your computer exchanges with the websites that you visit. These files make communication between the computer and the websites easier. As time passes, these files become cluttered and can adversely affect communication. The clutter will have to be regularly cleaned to guarantee seamless communication. For information about clearing the cache, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en-us

To reset your password, follow these steps:
1. Open the e-mail message that has the subject "Reset your Windows Live ID password."
Notes:
a. This e-mail message should be in the Inbox. If you do not see this message in the Inbox, check your junk mail. E-mail services offer filters that may direct e-mail messages from some domains to a Junk Mail folder. For information about filters, please contact your e-mail service provider.
b. The password link has these features:
- It can be used for three (3) times only.
- It will expire within three (3) days after it is released.
2. Highlight the complete link that starts with http:// and may include more than one line, and then click "Copy" on the "Edit" menu.
3. Open a word processor program, such as Microsoft Word, and then click "Paste" on the "Edit" menu.
4. Sign out from all Windows Live accounts, and then close all Internet browser windows.
5. Open a new browser window, and then click the box where you typically see the Web page address.
6. Copy the link again from the word processor and paste it into this box
7. Press ENTER. You will be directed to a page where you have to confirm your e-mail address.
8. Copy this Windows Live account, xxxxxx@msn.com, exactly as it is typed, and then paste it in the e-mail address field.
9. Click "Continue".
10. In the "New Password" text box, enter your preferred password.
Note: Suggestions for creating a password:
- Make the password with at least six and not more than 16 characters
- Make the password different from the answer to your secret question
- Make the password different from any one of your former passwords
To make your account more secure, we suggest that you use a password that will be rated "Medium" or "Strong" in our Password Strength meter. To do this, please visit:
https://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=en-US&project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=Accountv1_CONC_StrongPassword.ht m
11. Re-enter your preferred password for confirmation.
12. Click "Continue."
13. Click "Done."
After you reset your password, we suggest that you change your secret question and answer. To do this, please visit:
http://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=en-US&project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=Accountv1_PROC_SelectSecretQuesti on.htm
To add an alternate e-mail address, please visit:

http://help.live.com/Help.aspx?market=en-US&project=LiveIDv1&querytype=topic&query=Accountv1_PROC_AddAltEmail.htm
Please note that you will be directed to Windows Live ID Help Pane. If you encounter any issues, kindly verify which of the steps did not work for you as we want to make sure the instructions are easy to follow.
The alternate e-mail address that you provide should not be the same as the e-mail address for your current address. Therefore, you can receive our e-mail that contains the instructions to reset your password. Please use any other e-mail address as an alternate, such as your work e-mail address or your e-mail address through another service.
We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using Windows Live ID.
Sincerely,

Consuelo
Windows Live Technical Support
kralll - avatarı
kralll
Ziyaretçi
20 Haziran 2008       Mesaj #37
kralll - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
bunun türkçesi yok mu Msn Happy
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
21 Haziran 2008       Mesaj #38
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
asi_man adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Ben bütün herşey ama herşeyi harfi harfine yaptım en son gelen mailde ingilizce şunlar yazıyor.Lütfen bana yardımcı olun.

"Eposta adresinin size ait olduğunu doğruladık ve belirtmiş olduğunuz adrese parola sıfırlama iletisi gönderdik. O iletideki url'ye giderek parolanızı sıfırlayabilirsiniz. Belirtmiş olduğunuz adresin gelen kutusunda bizim iletimizi göremezseniz, Önemsiz (Spam) kutunuza bakın. Parola sıfırlama URL'si sadece 3 kez kullanılabilir. 3 günden sonra süresi dolar. O URL'ye gitmeden önce Windows Live sitelerindeki oturumunuzu kapatın, mesela Live Search adresine gidip herhangi bir adresin oturumu açıksa oturumunu kapatın. Daha sonra o URL'ye gittiğinizde önce sizden eposta adresinizi yazmanız istenecek. Onu yazdıktan sonra yeni bir parola oluşturabileceğiniz bir sayfa gelecek. Orada yepyeni ve kuvvetli bir parola oluşturun. Parolanızı aşağıya tekrar yazın. Ve o parolanızı kaydedin. Ayrıca gizli soru ve cevabınızı da değiştirmenizi kesinlikle tavsiye ederiz. Ayrıca Windows Live hesabınız için bir alternatif posta adresi belirtin. Bu alternatif eposta adresi, Windows Live adresinizden başka olmalıdır." diyorlar.
Alıntı
kralll adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

bunun türkçesi yok mu Msn Happy

Microsoft, Windows Live Hesapları için Türkçe destek vermediği için Türkçe bir yazı göndermeniz bir yarar sağlamıyor, o yüzden İngilizce göndermek zorundayız.
sebo1988 - avatarı
sebo1988
Ziyaretçi
26 Haziran 2008       Mesaj #39
sebo1988 - avatarı
Ziyaretçi
Bana aşağıdaki gibi bir mail geldi.Ne demek istiyor? yardım edin lütfen...

Hello x,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live ID Technical Support. This is Amado and I understand that you have an issue resetting the password of your x@hotmail.com Windows Live ID. I am aware of the importance of this matter and I am very much willing to provide the necessary assistance you need to resolve this concern.

To help you with your concern, please reply to this message using your x@hotmail.com account, and include the following sentence in your response: "This is my e-mail address and I would like to reset the password of my Windows Live ID." When you reply, please make sure to use the same subject on this e-mail, as it is being used as a filter in our system. We will not receive your e-mail if the subject has been changed or omitted.

We look forward to your response soon. You are a valuable customer to MSN and we are glad to give you consistent and effective service.

Sincerely,

Amado

Windows Live ID Technical Support
ahmetgns - avatarı
ahmetgns
VIP VIP Üye
26 Haziran 2008       Mesaj #40
ahmetgns - avatarı
VIP VIP Üye
Alıntı
sebo1988 adlı kullanıcıdan alıntı

Bana aşağıdaki gibi bir mail geldi.Ne demek istiyor? yardım edin lütfen...

Alıntı

Hello x,

To help you with your concern, please reply to this message using your x@hotmail.com account, and include the following sentence in your response: "This is my e-mail address and I would like to reset the password of my Windows Live ID." When you reply, please make sure to use the same subject on this e-mail, as it is being used as a filter in our system. We will not receive your e-mail if the subject has been changed or omitted.

Özetle şunu diyor:
Alıntı

Merhaba x,

Sorununuzla ilgili yardım edebilmemiz için lütfen bu iletiyi x@hotmail.com hesabınızdan cevaplayın ve cevabınızda şu cümle geçsin: "This is my e-mail address and I would like to reset the password of my Windows Live ID." Cevaplarken, cevap e-postanızın konusunun bu e-postanın konusuyla aynı olduğundan emin olun, çünkü bu, sistemimizce bir süzgeç olarak kullanılmaktadır. Konu değiştirilirse veya atlanırsa, e-postanızı almayacağız.

Benzer Konular

27 Şubat 2014 / Misafir Soru-Cevap
11 Ekim 2014 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
29 Temmuz 2014 / girl Soru-Cevap
5 Nisan 2012 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap
7 Temmuz 2011 / Ziyaretçi Soru-Cevap